ADVERTISEMENT

We need a roll call who is all still here?

Oklahoma Driller is still missing in action. That big-mouthed jacktard disappeared on November 10, when Kearney put a beat down on the "much better coached" Warriors team.
More beatdowns to come big boy, if you are still alive.

Oklahoma Driller is still missing in action. That big-mouthed jacktard disappeared on November 10, when Kearney put a beat down on the "much better coached" Warriors team.
More beatdowns to come big boy, if you are still alive.
Hey he was partisan but I liked his insight but this KMO guy is quite a bit more neutral than most here and I am also OK with that. I just hope this rivalry keeps on rolling it is fun!

I don't contribute much but I'm still reading the reports and comments and enjoy the content of most posts, especially during the season.
I've heard many say MOSports has dried up because of other social media. I don't buy it. For each of us who posts there are likely 100 who, especially during the season as you stated, read it all.

NO bot attack is gonna deter us, either. I hope the one(s) doing this realize it.

I've heard many say MOSports has dried up because of other social media. I don't buy it. For each of us who posts there are likely 100 who, especially during the season as you stated, read it all.

NO bot attack is gonna deter us, either. I hope the one(s) doing this realize it.
I wonder about that sometimes. How many others read but never post. I posted back in the early 00s then went years just lurking because I lost my login before I finally go around to participating again.

But I do think other social media is a factor. Part of the buzz back in the old days was that this site was maybe the only way to get real time updates on games. There wasn't streaming or apps with scores. If the radio coverage was out of your market then you were out of luck.

Also I think younger people just don't have a ton of interest in this type of discussion on this type of platform. At least thats the impression I get.

I wonder about that sometimes. How many others read but never post. I posted back in the early 00s then went years just lurking because I lost my login before I finally go around to participating again.

But I do think other social media is a factor. Part of the buzz back in the old days was that this site was maybe the only way to get real time updates on games. There wasn't streaming or apps with scores. If the radio coverage was out of your market then you were out of luck.

Also I think younger people just don't have a ton of interest in this type of discussion on this type of platform. At least thats the impression I get.
I think you make a lot of great points. Especially your last one. This site just doesnt have the glitz and glam as other sites. I enjoy it though!

This is a site that is only as good as the people that participate on this board. I've learned to ignore the loudmouths and focus on the people that bring good info and opinions. I enjoy it thoroughly.

I like your perspective even if I disagree on a point or two. Perhaps just me but I've never really cared for X (FKA Twitter). Don't get me started on FB..................as for the young I am frankly not sure what the heck they like. It seems very demographic. Go down to the city stands almost empty and no student section(s). Out in the burbs and especially rural small towns things don't seem all that different from 20-30 years back.

Haven't been here long but I'm still here. Just waiting on season to begin to become more active. Thankfully have Fridays off for the foreseeable future (Thursdays and Saturdays too so get to watch college ball as well!). Hoping for a phenomenal year for my Mules under new head coach Jeff Mannon. He's been an assistant since 2008 when I was a junior and when I was a little Mule fan he was one of my heroes. Also will be supporting the three St. Francois County schools with an asterisk on Farmington because one (possibly two) game I will not be on their side.

Reactions: cardsfan200306
Haven't been here long but I'm still here. Just waiting on season to begin to become more active. Thankfully have Fridays off for the foreseeable future (Thursdays and Saturdays too so get to watch college ball as well!). Hoping for a phenomenal year for my Mules under new head coach Jeff Mannon. He's been an assistant since 2008 when I was a junior and when I was a little Mule fan he was one of my heroes. Also will be supporting the three St. Francois County schools with an asterisk on Farmington because one (possibly two) game I will not be on their side.
How are the mules looking going into this upcoming season??

How are the mules looking going into this upcoming season??
Not completely sure. Not enough coverage on them and I never see a DAR anymore since I moved. They keep a lot of things hush until the season starts. Think we're returning a decent QB but a lot of parts around him graduated.

Reactions: 503_Maple
For those of you working behind the scenes to fix the obstacles, a sincere thank you. I have enjoyed checking scores, reading game reports, opinions from across the state and sharing historical information on these boards since my days as a sports writer starting some 24 years ago.

Good luck and hopefully your efforts will be successful.

For those of you working behind the scenes to fix the obstacles, a sincere thank you. I have enjoyed checking scores, reading game reports, opinions from across the state and sharing historical information on these boards since my days as a sports writer starting some 24 years ago.

Good luck and hopefully your efforts will be successful.
We have been in the fight of the boards life for about 4 weeks now. Some of us may have a 1000 yd stare but we ain't giving up

Reactions: shoot90draw
It's August 1 so I officially turn my attention toward football ... so I'm checking in for the season.

Can someone for the life of me explain what in the bloody blue blazes is going on around here?
Cancer cut out for now.......................let's hope and pray this lasts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT