ADVERTISEMENT

We need a roll call who is all still here?

Haven't been here long but I'm still here. Just waiting on season to begin to become more active. Thankfully have Fridays off for the foreseeable future (Thursdays and Saturdays too so get to watch college ball as well!). Hoping for a phenomenal year for my Mules under new head coach Jeff Mannon. He's been an assistant since 2008 when I was a junior and when I was a little Mule fan he was one of my heroes. Also will be supporting the three St. Francois County schools with an asterisk on Farmington because one (possibly two) game I will not be on their side.
I’ve considered making the drive out to Bluff for the WP game (have a few friends in bluff and the surrounding area). But I haven’t lived in BFE in years so it’s an even further drive for me than it is for the Zizzers so I’m undecided at this point.
From what I know, I would say WP should be favored in that matchup but a lot of football between now and then.

Present.

Somewhat
woooo-crazy.gif

I’ve considered making the drive out to Bluff for the WP game (have a few friends in bluff and the surrounding area). But I haven’t lived in BFE in years so it’s an even further drive for me than it is for the Zizzers so I’m undecided at this point.
From what I know, I would say WP should be favored in that matchup but a lot of football between now and then.
Kane has everyone calling Willow - WP BFE love it (no offense to my relatives down that way intended LOL)!

• Haha
Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
Mercer County's sports media grouch is still here, by the grace of God, some great local EMS personnel, my bookkeeper and some other folks. Had a heart attack on Dec. 11 and missed 5 or 6 weeks; a friend who works at our local funeral home and as a pastor at a small rural church said I lived because neither God or the devil wanted me that morning. (Don't be offended, because I laughed like hell.)

Present for football. Hey, while we're taking role call, can we vote to eliminate the political crap board? It's as worthless as...(fill in the blank)

Reactions: shoot90draw
Where's Sheldon..? 🤨
Sum bish spends the summer trying to put all the Chinese buffets out of business and gets kicked out of them one by one. It's a summer tradition for him
David Tennant Beach GIF by BBC America

Summer vacation.
Probable has not been issued his school laptop yet.
Okay you bozos AND nincompoops!!! You can consider this MY "check in"! Also, I know its been a long summer, but NOTHING HAS CHANGED!! I am still LOSING WEIGHT!!!! AND, Im RETIRED!!! I have NEVER been a teacher!! NICE TRY!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT