ADVERTISEMENT

Who Is Responsible? My Suspects

I don’t think it’s anyone in this hemisphere doing it.
Why would anyone want to hit a little bitty site like this and why, then, is it now only on the Football board? Makes no sense. If money is the incentive they are gonna go hit the big fish in the Sea.

bots and phising attacks are just trying to get someone to actually click. It is brute force attack. So the method is to post as much garbage as all possible that out of all of those junk posts someone clicks a post just once so they can get their account details and use it to do it all over again. There is no way to stop it unless we had the admin of the board in place who can change the permissions on the board which would then block user creation by these garbage posters. As always I have a different board which the scammers will not follow already in place. All you have to do is create an account over there.
Hmmmm. You seem to be suspiciously familiar with bot attacks. You also have another board we could use?? You just made the list!

Don't forget, the day of the week doesn't matter to bman either
nope it don't. When you work in IT for a living and everyday your paid to figure out issues and consult with leadership on best ways forward for resolutions it just ends up being how you take everyday even when your not working. I actually hate it. If I am working an issue that I have not engineered a successful solution yet my mind will randomly start thinking about the issue when I am at home even on the weekend and before I know it I am logging on to my work system to tinker with the system to figure out the issue that is currently pending. I need a real vacation.

nope it don't. When you work in IT for a living and everyday your paid to figure out issues and consult with leadership on best ways forward for resolutions it just ends up being how you take everyday even when your not working. I actually hate it. If I am working an issue that I have not engineered a successful solution yet my mind will randomly start thinking about the issue when I am at home even on the weekend and before I know it I am logging on to my work system to tinker with the system to figure out the issue that is currently pending. I need a real vacation.
Yo, preppy! Stop taking everything so seriously! Its called joking around!

Reactions: shoot90draw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT