ADVERTISEMENT

St. Vincent 24 Valle Catholic 7 (Final)

Valle Q hit deep in their own territory, fumble recovered at the 18 by St Vincent. Fourth Turnover by VC.

Valle holds on D forces FG. 30 seconds left in 3rd

Valle drive stopped 4 & 2 at SV’s 35. Ensuing St Vincent drive out to the 50 stalls, punt down to the 10. 8 minutes left on the clock

I honestly think SV was the better team, haven't said that in a very long time, great win for their program, they earned it 👏

Reactions: Vallegrad2
Agreed. I would even venture to say St V would give Marionville everything they wanted. Forsyth certainly did tonight.
They should, they have that unfair advantage! They have more of an advantage than Valley, they can rob from a class 4 school, Valley can only rob from a small class 3 school. They recruit and cheat obviously

• Haha
Believe that is Valle's 3rd loss to a Class 1 school since 2017 and first time in regular season in that time span.

Reactions: Arcola
They should, they have that unfair advantage! They have more of an advantage than Valley, they can rob from a class 4 school, Valley can only rob from a small class 3 school. They recruit and cheat obviously
Bates county is just a 'little' behind Perry county in population. I reckon if someone could pull any kid they wanted from Butler, Adrian, Archie, Miami, Drexel, Ballard, Rich Hill, Hume, AC, Prairie ViewKS, etc they might be able to win some games.
I mean we know that those schools only pull from one county *ahem*.

Bates county is just a 'little' behind Perry county in population. I reckon if someone could pull any kid they wanted from Butler, Adrian, Archie, Miami, Drexel, Ballard, Rich Hill, Hume, AC, Prairie ViewKS, etc they might be able to win some games.
I mean we know that those schools only pull from one county *ahem*.
Any kid they want! BA HAHAHA, different year, same broken record

I told two different people St V was going to give Valle problems this week.
St V is going to give a lot of people problems this year. QB with size and good arm, good receivers and RB. Hope they take it all.

I think Valle used 3 QB's in the game. Not an excuse, but I would have to go back to the 90's to see a V team make as many mistakes as they did Fri nite. Inopportune penalties, and some missed pass catches.

By the way, the field looks great, wish I knew how to attach a photo:)

Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
St V is going to give a lot of people problems this year. QB with size and good arm, good receivers and RB. Hope they take it all.

I think Valle used 3 QB's in the game. Not an excuse, but I would have to go back to the 90's to see a V team make as many mistakes as they did Fri nite. Inopportune penalties, and some missed pass catches.

By the way, the field looks great, wish I knew how to attach a photo:)
I’m sure it looks as good as it did at the FG game last year.
My only complaint is all the grown men drunk down in the endzone acting like kids in a dugout at a little league game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT