ADVERTISEMENT

Preseason Rankings

Would love to know who this fake Carthage football fan is lol never seen you post a single positive thing about Carthage.
Just noticed your name!
off-work-little.gif

Would love to know who this fake Carthage football fan is lol never seen you post a single positive thing about Carthage.
You don't pay attention. I've mentioned here that Carthage is my pick to win the COC over Nixa and has a good chance of making to the title game...but I'm not just going to ignore statistical historicity

You don't pay attention. I've mentioned here that Carthage is my pick to win the COC over Nixa and has a good chance of making to the title game...but I'm not just going to ignore statistical historicity
Just a closet Webb City lover then huh? Weird. No comment about being incorrect about Webb beating Carthage every year?

One could make the case that Carthage has generally been better than Webb City over the last few years, I think they've won 3 regular season games now in a row? But they still haven't beat Webb City in post season since 2007.

For several years prior to 2020 Carthage didn't have to play them post season. The 2021 team which I still believe was the best team Carthage has ever had somehow lost to WC in district after mopping the floor with them in regular season. Someone else did their dirty work in 2022. And they lost to WC last year after beating them in the regular season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT