ADVERTISEMENT

Dancing In The St. Louis Streets!

BPcompete

Nov 20, 2018
Saint Louis, USA
I typically save my late night groove sessions for Saturday Nights. After the Kiddos are sleep and the wife is watching Netflix - I like to sneak on out to a Local Bar establishment with my wedding band tucked in my back pocket to relive the Glory days.

BUT NOT THIS MORNING.

It’s a couple of Friday Night Lights Graves I need to dance on. 🕺🕺🕺

Seeing Webb Shitty, I mean City get absolutely curb stomped and dragged out to the ol woodshed had me blasting “A Bar Song (Tipsy)” and doing two steps in my Cowboy boots!!!

My Neighbors got pissed at me “What the heck is a Webb City??? Is that in the Bootheel?? Have they got Wifi yet???”
All questions I couldn’t answer. However, once I told them Lutheran North, a relevant school in this state, choked out Blair Oaks like a MMA journeymen fighter who is 6-10-0-1 (2 KO’s) they joined me in the 2 Step!

Everybody at the bar gettin tipsy 🕺🕺🕺

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

I typically save my late night groove sessions for Saturday Nights. After the Kiddos are sleep and the wife is watching Netflix - I like to sneak on out to a Local Bar establishment with my wedding band tucked in my back pocket to relive the Glory days.

BUT NOT THIS MORNING.

Seeing Webb Shitty, I mean City get absolutely curb stomped and dragged out to the ol woodshed had me blasting “A Bar Song (Tipsy)” and doing two steps in my Cowboy boots!!!

My Neighbors got pissed at me “What the heck is a Webb City??? Is that in the Bootheel?? Have they got Wifi yet???”
All questions I couldn’t answer. However, once I told them Lutheran North, a relevant school in this state, choked out Blair Oaks like a MMA journeymen fighter who is 6-10-0-1 (2 KO’s) they joined me in the 2 Step!

Oh, someone finally got invited to girls night. Congrats BP. Don’t forget your lip gloss

BUT NOT THIS MORNING.

Wipe off your shoes after dancing in the streets or you’ll track it all over the carpet.

BUT NOT THIS MORNING.

In Soulard or CWE?

BUT NOT THIS MORNING.

Shouldn't anyone in STL be dancing until they get the pussies in MICDS to finish a game.

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR

BUT NOT THIS MORNING.

giphy.gif

BP will be back later after he gives his trick a ride home.
BP is alright in my book. He dishes it out and takes it…but seems to do so with an undertone of good natured ribbing.

Then again, he may bludgeon baby harp seals for entertainment. What do I know?

Reactions: MIZZOU71

BUT NOT THIS MORNING.

Webb City loses to another team from SW Missouri, and that turns you on?

You Are Valid Planned Parenthood GIF by INTO ACTION

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT