ADVERTISEMENT

Lutheran North Beatdown

BPcompete

Nov 20, 2018
Saint Louis, USA
The Great Lutheran North Football Team beat the absolute piss out of Blair Oaks today. Destroyed them 58-28. Score was 52-14 at one point.

Has the Mighty Blair Oaks Falcons ever been beat down this badly?? Cant remember. Getting beat down then having to drive back to a Jefferson City Missouri must suck!

• Haha
Reactions: Taco Tico
How dare you use your public school education to correct him.
Twas an honest question.

To be serious for a moment, imagine this team in Class 2. Say what you want about em, MSHSAA got the success factor idea right. I say take it a step further and add criteria for a 3rd bump, if they are so resistant to separation.

Twas an honest question.

To be serious for a moment, imagine this team in Class 2. Say what you want about em, MSHSAA got the success factor idea right. I say take it a step further and add criteria for a 3rd bump, if they are so resistant to separation.
We can’t even get Class 5 privates to finish games with class 4 publics. The last thing we need is a 3 class bump. It just wouldn’t be fair. 🤣🤣🤣

Twas an honest question.

I think the success factor is a huge success and has fairly leveled the playing field for public vs private. Just my opinion.

Twas an honest question.

Heck, why have classes at all?

Throw them all into a giant 300+ team tournament and let God sort ‘em out, I say.

• Haha
Reactions: thetophat2021
Where are the other Jefferson City Missouri's?

Will tag Kane when we get a definitive map answer.
Actually makes sense though, basically just clarifying since those private schools are used to having players from other states play for them. The head scratcher of a player from IL, KS, etc playing on a Mo team. Oh well, as they say, just work harder.

Speaking of BFE, Top, the next time you’re down there seeing family, there’s a new brewery in Mountain Grove and they have a beer called “Friday Night Light”. Best light beer(not normally a fan of lights) that I’ve had in a very long time.
Family member introduced me to it.
...but did the mexican joint in Cabool get their liquor license yet ? 😜

(Only true MoSports aficionados understand this reference)
92sv32.jpg

The Great Lutheran North Football Team beat the absolute piss out of Blair Oaks today. Destroyed them 58-28. Score was 52-14 at one point.

Has the Mighty Blair Oaks Falcons ever been beat down this badly?? Cant remember. Getting beat down then having to drive back to a Jefferson City Missouri must suck!
Say what you want, but LN and BO has nothing but respect with each other on that field and brings out the best in each other every time they play. You find your weaknesses by playing against great competition. I hope you are a teenager sitting behind a keyboard and not a grown man re living his wannabe glory days.

Say what you want, but LN and BO has nothing but respect with each other on that field and brings out the best in each other every time they play. You find your weaknesses by playing against great competition. I hope you are a teenager sitting behind a keyboard and not a grown man re living his wannabe glory days.
drunk animal house GIF by IFC

He was Dorfman..............

Blair Oaks fans are quite ok. Last time they took that much of a beating was in 2008. Looking at their schedule, they might not loose again this year.

Blair Oaks fans are quite ok. Last time they took that much of a beating was in 2008. Looking at their schedule, they might not loose again this year.
2009, got turboed by Centralia in Sectionals. 2007 they got turboed two weeks in a row by Borgia and Moberly, then went on to lose in the state title game. I agree though, I think they will be fine if they stay healthy. It's never as good as it seems and it's never as bad as it seems and I think they experienced both of those week 1 and 2.

Reactions: thetophat2021

Nice "my panties up my ass" post.

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT