ADVERTISEMENT

It's Friday who ya going to watch

Taking tonight off and heading to Jeff City with the 4 yr old. We're taking in the MU/LSU game tomorrow and gotta get up early for Tiger Walk. Oof. It is nice knowing JC and Helias are playing. Won't have a problem getting a table at Sweet Smoke!
4 year old at a Mizzou game?! Let me know how that goes.

the hill awaits
tenor.gif

Bout like you’d expect. And I was flying solo. Hit Tiger Walk by 8. Made our rounds. Gone by halftime and finished the game at Walk-Ons. She was pissed we left. Kid has never met a stranger. Also can’t sit still. Ever. She’s all gas, no brakes. Every. Effing. Day. Wouldn’t want it any other way, but sheesh…it’s exhausting.

Leave those up at K-town. Sometimes you just lose. Watch tape, learn from it, get better. That's what we try to teach down here.

Reactions: HomeyR
Leave those up at K-town. Sometimes you just lose. Watch tape, learn from it, get better. That's what we try to teach down here.

K Town never had excuses. They had injuries. Most of those players are back now. So now their opponents will have to come up with excuses.

• Haha
Reactions: 503_Maple
What are the excuses?
I really haven't heard much other than the not unusual post-loss assertion that that Webb City was the better team in spite of losing time of possession, total yardage, and points scored.

A few of my webb friends weren't keen on some of the play calling but I thought the plays themselves were fine, the problem was Carthage had managed to get Webb into a position where they had to resort to things late in the game that were outside of their typical strengths. That just doesn't happen very often.

I really haven't heard much other than the not unusual post-loss assertion that that Webb City was the better team in spite of losing time of possession, total yardage, and points scored.

A few of my webb friends weren't keen on some of the play calling but I thought the plays themselves were fine, the problem was Carthage had managed to get Webb into a position where they had to resort to things late in the game that were outside of their typical strengths. That just doesn't happen very often.
does it matter? everyone on here has already given the trophy to CR. Hell MSHSAA might as well (and probably has) send the trophy to CR by mail.

Ok now that i have that out of my system let me get back to being rational. I dont care what anyone says. My hometown team should win district 8 and whether it be WC or Carthage ( no offense to ray south but i dont see it happening for them) im not taking them lightly both good teams that when they show up to play they can really play

Rivalry games can be among the trickiest to figure. Again all this does is swing the pendulum in Webb's favor come playoff time. If these two don't rematch for that district..................

4 games in with a 113 QBR, 9 TD passes, 2 INTs. But yeah, averaging 13.8 ypc when he runs.
I attended last Friday that sideline run was a thing of beauty against a very fast D. Ray South was actually better than I expected no wonder they hung with Smithville subbing out or no the week before.

Ditto Ruskin. They are getting measurably better. This is why I left their game vs. Tonka off Pick Em. It should not be close at all.

I attended last Friday that sideline run was a thing of beauty against a very fast D. Ray South was actually better than I expected no wonder they hung with Smithville subbing out or no the week before.

Ditto Ruskin. They are getting measurably better. This is why I left their game vs. Tonka off Pick Em. It should not be close at all.
733 yards already in just four games. And he really hasn't been running much YET. haha. A 60 yarder and a 20 yarder on Ray South was impressive.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Whoever gave you the formula for QBR should have told you that it is set on a 1 to 100 scale, with 50 being average. But I'm sure you knew that.

Standard NFL QBR

I'm sure your smart enough to enter numbers into the formula.

Anybody with half a brain knows that when I show a number like that, you can determine what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT