ADVERTISEMENT

It's Friday who ya going to watch

cardsfan200306

Nov 4, 2022
I myself will be in Columbia watching the GV freshmen play Hickman (ok maybe i shouldn't say that)

where will you all be and can we count on some quarterly updates?

Going to at least half of the Kearney at Ray South game not expecting this to be close but one just never knows especially this year.................very tempted to head out early and head to an old time darts bar favorite Eclipse on Raytown Rd..............but I may not make it to the game LOL.

Last edited:
That’s a weird way to say going to coach kearney.
gotword-deeznuts.gif

FiFY

Reactions: bigcats05
Going to take in the “Silver Tiger” game at at Nevada.
Lamar has owned this series lately, hoping this one is close and competitive. Lamar won’t be tested again till mid/late November.

If I were coaching at Kearney I wouldn't run a gadget offense. I would take the kid getting 9 yards a carry and give him the ball 32 times a game. No matter, they will be in turbo clock by the third quarter tonight. That's why I am heading to Jersey to see the Paladin play. Fitty coming, bitch

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
If I were coaching at Kearney I wouldn't run a gadget offense. I would take the kid getting 9 yards a carry and give him the ball 32 times a game. No matter, they will be in turbo clock by the third quarter tonight. That's why I am heading to Jersey to see the Paladin play. Fitty coming, bitch
My philosophy in every walk of life is throw it all out there and force your opponent to defend. No "saving" stuff. No gamesmanship needed when you know you have a great team.

This is the key difference between leading a downtrodden program vs. a championship one but just my little opinion (worth way less than a Starbucks coffee LOL).............

My philosophy in every walk of life is throw it all out there and force your opponent to defend. No "saving" stuff. No gamesmanship needed when you know you have a great team.

This is the key difference between leading a downtrodden program vs. a championship one but just my little opinion (worth way less than a Starbucks coffee LOL).............

This team will be locked in with all the talent back on the field, now with a couple weeks in. One more stud returns for the playoffs and they will be ready to roll on.

This team will be locked in with all the talent back on the field, now with a couple weeks in. One more stud returns for the playoffs and they will be ready to roll on.
The deep passing game was really off early last week but seemed to get much closer as the contest rolled on. Over the middle short to mid range was wide open all night.

NEXT week will be the most telling heading into this year's District playoffs.

The deep passing game was really off early last week but seemed to get much closer as the contest rolled on. Over the middle short to mid range was wide open all night.

NEXT week will be the most telling heading into this year's District playoffs.

They haven't even let the starting QB scramble and run. Another aspect not in play yet. But will be coming.

Reactions: thetophat2021
They haven't even let the starting QB scramble and run. Another aspect not in play yet. But will be coming.
He actually took off one time last week cut very well and has good speed. From the way it looked the HC was not really up with him doing that as they were up pretty good when he scrambled.

Again no use hiding anything BUT the injury bug has been unreal everywhere this year why chance it until next week at the earliest.

He actually took off one time last week cut very well and has good speed. From the way it looked the HC was not really up with him doing that as they were up pretty good when he scrambled.

Again no use hiding anything BUT the injury bug has been unreal everywhere this year why chance it until next week at the earliest.

And a TE/WR that is getting looks from D1s, D2s, but not getting targeted? Are they saving that up for later?

And a TE/WR that is getting looks from D1s, D2s, but not getting targeted? Are they saving that up for later?
Who knows? If so gotta deploy that soon, too. Amazing how fast the clock is ticking...............and once the playoffs get here don't want to hear/read "it's just Savannah" if form holds and that is K's semi opponent. Went through that in 2010-11.

They are better than they have been the last couple of years. But if Helias gets up early they are in trouble since they have are run heavy offense and don't pass the ball much to catch up.
Are they better or is the conference down? I have not seen them play. They do have a good shot at winning a district title no matter what.

Are they better or is the conference down? I have not seen them play. They do have a good shot at winning a district title no matter what.
I have only been watching JC for the past 4 years or so and this is the best team that I have seen from them. Are they on par with Helias? No. The Conference this year was Helias and Rock bridge and then everyone else. If the QB end ups anything like his brother Helias is set for the next couple of years.

I have only been watching JC for the past 4 years or so and this is the best team that I have seen from them. Are they on par with Helias? No. The Conference this year was Helias and Rock bridge and then everyone else. If the QB end ups anything like his brother Helias is set for the next couple of years.
They are set for sure. 8th grade is pretty Salty.... Or Peppery if you wanna say.

I myself will be in Columbia watching the GV freshmen play Hickman (ok maybe i shouldn't say that)

where will you all be and can we count on some quarterly updates?
Headed to Joplin for an 8-Man, District 1 clash between College Heights and Lockwood. Unlike previous weeks in Appleton City and Welch, OK, I anticipate adequate cel coverage and no toll roads.

Who knows? If so gotta deploy that soon, too. Amazing how fast the clock is ticking...............and once the playoffs get here don't want to hear/read "it's just Savannah" if form holds and that is K's semi opponent. Went through that in 2010-11.

Well, last week 180 yards in penalties. This year also has to be a team record for turnovers, I would think. Those things have to change dramatically. These next three games better show that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT