ADVERTISEMENT

Grain Valley @ Webb City

I did notice he was almost silent the week before the Smithville game right up to the final score.

I think he is.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: HHSX2
Nah
Kearney will roll over Nevada. Only question is if they will give Nevada the option to start the turbo in the 2nd quarter instead of waiting until after half.
(I’m poking the bear) I do think KARKNEE is going to win fairly easy

They key is the elite WC runners and offense. GV likely not going to handle that.
i guess Fort O, Platte County, Oak Park, just aren't good enough offenses or have elite talent. GV must have played a bunch of slouches. Guess instead of playing up GV should have played down against Smithville or Kearney to get some real talent against them.
I see why everyone treats you the way they do. i tried to give you an honest shot but damn son

i guess Fort O, Platte County, Oak Park, just aren't good enough offenses or have elite talent. GV must have played a bunch of slouches. Guess instead of playing up GV should have played down against Smithville or Kearney to get some real talent against them.
I see why everyone treats you the way they do. i tried to give you an honest shot but damn son

Dude, sorry by PC and Fort not that good this year. Oak Park...haven't seen them. Have you never played or watched WC before? Based on recent performances I would have to say WC by 14. Its nothing personal. I just think, and have thought, that Grain Valley's D gives up too many points.

Dude, sorry by PC and Fort not that good this year. Oak Park...haven't seen them. Have you never played or watched WC before? Based on recent performances I would have to say WC by 14. Its nothing personal. I just think, and have thought, that Grain Valley's D gives up too many points.
love how you immediately say fort and pc are down but wont acknowledge webb is down. Webb is not the same team this year as in years past as is no team because players move on. PC while you may not think so is still a very good team. GV defense gives up an average of 18 and that drops if you take week 1 out where they had lost their best defensive player and were figuring out what to do with the personnel they have. You say its not personal but for you to miss this many factors it must be

love how you immediately say fort and pc are down but wont acknowledge webb is down. Webb is not the same team this year as in years past as is no team because players move on. PC while you may not think so is still a very good team. GV defense gives up an average of 18 and that drops if you take week 1 out where they had lost their best defensive player and were figuring out what to do with the personnel they have. You say its not personal but for you to miss this many factors it must be
It's joey. Nobody cares what he thinks. He was in full meltdown celebratory mode after winning a district for the first time in who knows how long by beating a team that struggled with grandview.

If you think Webb is down you could end up disappointed. They are down like they were 2 years ago when they won state.

Reactions: webbpa
If you think Webb is down you could end up disappointed. They are down like they were 2 years ago when they won state.
They are not making as many mental errors as last year for sure. One young man on defense has a habit of going offsides at critical times but last few games that seems to have been rectified .

Elwell, Johnson and Jackson averaged 11.6 yards a carry against Carthage, if they can keep that up have to like their chances at home

You know I would agree with the assessment of being down, but then 42-7 over Carthage here at the end. Looks like a good trend to me. Just sayin

Reactions: webbpa
You know I would agree with the assessment of being down, but then 42-7 over Carthage here at the end. Looks like a good trend to me. Just sayin
You are a joke at this point. You wanna praise WC for beating a 7-5 Carthage team while saying pc is a down team when they only loss 3 GV 2x and oak park both top teams. @Veer2Eternity come get ur boy he nuttier than a shit house rat

• Haha
Reactions: webbpa and HHSX2
Some guys suck. Dont hold us webbies all in a group.

Reactions: cardsbeatwriter
Cardsfan...if you have time, eat at Flat Creek, which is just about a 5-minute drive from the football stadium. Great food.

Reactions: cardsfan200306
Cardsfan...if you have time, eat at Flat Creek, which is just about a 5-minute drive from the football stadium. Great food.
we have definitely settled on Flat Creek, trying to decide on the dish now. its between country fried steak, friday special, and flat creek trio. recommendations accepted and appreciated

Reactions: Flint222
we have definitely settled on Flat Creek, trying to decide on the dish now. its between country fried steak, friday special, and flat creek trio. recommendations accepted and appreciated
Portions are huge . Expect to have leftovers. When they first opened everything was severely under seasoned and somewhat bland . I've heard now that they have a few months under their belt it's improved .

You are a joke at this point. You wanna praise WC for beating a 7-5 Carthage team while saying pc is a down team when they only loss 3 GV 2x and oak park both top teams. @Veer2Eternity come get ur boy he nuttier than a shit house rat

Okay dummy, I will lay it out for you.

Webb lost to Nixa 14-7. One of the top 5 remaining class 6 teams. Okay genius,

Webb also beat Republic and Joplin. Better than anyone that Grain Valley has played.

So before you start spouting off about being a joke,. don't be a joke yourself.
'
Again, Grain Valley does NOT have the D to get by Webb.

STAMP IT.

Webb City 49 Grain Valley 32

Anyone that has been on here for 10 years KNOWS I ain't no Webb fan.

Last edited:
Okay dummy, I will lay it out for you.

Webb lost to Nixa 14-7. One of the top 5 remaining class 6 teams. Okay genius,

Webb also beat Republic and Joplin. Better than anyone that Grain Valley has played.

So before you start spouting off about being a joke,. don't be a joke yourself.
'
Again, Grain Valley does NOT have the D to get by Webb.

STAMP IT.

Webb City 49 Grain Valley 32

Anyone that has been on here for 10 years KNOWS I ain't no Webb fan.
yes they lost by 7 to a very good team, that is known facts however what you are not mentioning is they had gallardo that game who scored their only TD and he is done for the season. We all have seen how far you will go to avoid giving Oak Park any credit, hell 80% og this board said oak park was losing both of their last games and they keep on going and that is GV's lone loss by 1 point. So at this point Nixa Smixa

Honestly ill take Oak Park and Platte County to beat both Republic and Joplin.

Again you and Bosko are the running jokes around here.

While The must suspect part of Grain Valley is their Defense and thats well documented and acknowledge by myself. they are way better than you give credit for and the other piece of the puzzle is can Webb stop Grain Valley Offense

Stamp whatever you like we play these games for a reason

That is a possible outcome which i already outlined in the 1st post but not the likely one.

Dont even know why i waste time on you honestly

• Angry
Reactions: BoosterBosko
yes they lost by 7 to a very good team, that is known facts however what you are not mentioning is they had gallardo that game who scored their only TD and he is done for the season. We all have seen how far you will go to avoid giving Oak Park any credit, hell 80% og this board said oak park was losing both of their last games and they keep on going and that is GV's lone loss by 1 point. So at this point Nixa Smixa

Honestly ill take Oak Park and Platte County to beat both Republic and Joplin.

Again you and Bosko are the running jokes around here.

While The must suspect part of Grain Valley is their Defense and thats well documented and acknowledge by myself. they are way better than you give credit for and the other piece of the puzzle is can Webb stop Grain Valley Offense

Stamp whatever you like we play these games for a reason

That is a possible outcome which i already outlined in the 1st post but not the likely one.

Dont even know why i waste time on you honestly
a1b1b7f5ee167e4ec9ac244acbb40850.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT