ADVERTISEMENT

Grain Valley @ Webb City

Okay dummy, I will lay it out for you.

Webb lost to Nixa 14-7. One of the top 5 remaining class 6 teams. Okay genius,

Webb also beat Republic and Joplin. Better than anyone that Grain Valley has played.

So before you start spouting off about being a joke,. don't be a joke yourself.
'
Again, Grain Valley does NOT have the D to get by Webb.

STAMP IT.

Webb City 49 Grain Valley 32

Anyone that has been on here for 10 years KNOWS I ain't no Webb fan.
WC may give up a pick six, scoop-n-score or special teams td and they may lose 21 to 14, but I would be completely shocked if their defense gives up 32 points.
I may be an outlier but I just don't get the hype with Flat Creek. The atmosphere is cool but we never go there because it seem overpriced. It's good but not great. But for a visitor it might be a fun option especially if you are looking to be near WCHS. If you are a fan of Lamberts you'll probably like Flat Creek, they strike me as fairly similar.

Here are some others if you are still looking:
Famos Grill in nearby Carterville is better than Flat Creek IMO.

Woody's Smokehouse isn't too far from the stadium for BBQ and it's good.

Hot Stone Pizza is maybe 3 blocks from the school and I like it, they have game day specials sometimes.

If you have time most of the best stuff in this area is in Joplin like Hackett Hot Wings, Blackstone, Social BTB (my personal favorite). And boatloads more.
I was a Hackett fan for a long time going back to when they were on Broadway. One of the places I’d take customers for a taste of Jomo Americana. Last two times in were very disappointing and I’ll never go back.
Crabbys may be the best seafood joint in the US not located on the coast. My customers from both east and west coast love it. Woodys BBQ is good but anyone from KC has tons of BBQ options. Woodys Wood Fired Pizza is awesome. Another customer favorite.

I may be an outlier but I just don't get the hype with Flat Creek. The atmosphere is cool but we never go there because it seem overpriced. It's good but not great. But for a visitor it might be a fun option especially if you are looking to be near WCHS. If you are a fan of Lamberts you'll probably like Flat Creek, they strike me as fairly similar.

Hot Stone Pizza is maybe 3 blocks from the school and I like it, they have game day specials sometimes.

If you have time most of the best stuff in this area is in Joplin like Hackett Hot Wings, Blackstone, Social BTB (my personal favorite). And boatloads more.

I forgot all about Woody's! That's good stuff.

Famos Grill is excellent

And then get pulled over for doing 25.5 in a 25.
Even if you manage to stay under the speed limit they'll probably get you for running through that asinine 4-way stop recently installed at a random point along Main street.

Reactions: NOMOCA
Dude, sorry by PC and Fort not that good this year. Oak Park...haven't seen them. Have you never played or watched WC before? Based on recent performances I would have to say WC by 14. Its nothing personal. I just think, and have thought, that Grain Valley's D gives up too many points.

Wow. Nailed that one. WC by 14

HAHAHA It must suck to by my BEAaatch
9b53f0e7-b264-4495-9510-cd421c8b62c2_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT