ADVERTISEMENT

It's Championship Friday !!!! Who you going to go see?

cardsfan200306

Nov 4, 2022
Who you going to see?

Will you post updates?

What is your prediction?

Platte County @ Grain Valley

Quarterly or at Half I will get an update in

Should be a very good game it has been almost 2 months since they last played and both teams have gotten better, Platte County is not coming to Grain Valley to lay down and take a beating just because they lost by 3 TD's last time. Everyone knows Grain Valley Has Ty Williams but if PC tries to spy him they will be doing what many have tried and cost them games. Grain Valley has too many weapoins, Run Game, WR's, TE's, and if you cover all them then the QB has wheels. Overall Im gonna say GV wins by 14.

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
Adrian @ Lamar.
I will post when I can.

I will be shocked if this is close! Not trying to be that guy, but IMO Lamar is on another level. If Adrian is going to win, they have to control the ball and win the turnovers. Lamar has too many weapons! Adrian has some nice players, so we will find out! I think its pretty cool Coach Bailey has a grandson playing for Adrian and he's one of their better players! Looking forward to it! Good luck to everyone, should be a busy board tonight! Safe travels too!

Adrian @ Lamar.
I will post when I can.

I will be shocked if this is close! Not trying to be that guy, but IMO Lamar is on another level. If Adrian is going to win, they have to control the ball and win the turnovers. Lamar has too many weapons! Adrian has some nice players, so we will find out! I think its pretty cool Coach Bailey has a grandson playing for Adrian and he's one of their better players! Looking forward to it! Good luck to everyone, should be a busy board tonight! Safe travels too!
I have Adrian picked to win and you are 100% correct Lamar could win this one by 40 or lose by less than 7 if Adrian comes to play and makes no mistakes that hurt. Will be watching for your updates

Kearney at Smithville: already gave a brief summary of this one have no real idea what to expect. Arriving early to watch both sides warmups. Going to be a crazy atmosphere not sure where all the Kearney folks will sit given how sparse visitor facilities continue to be over that way.

Carthage vs Webb, round 2. My prediction?

Animated GIF

I'll be at Oak Park again as they host Park Hill.
hope the story continues, I was on the sideline for their game against GV and can tell you the team was very respectful and some of the things i saw the coaches do that i will not speak of earned a lot of respect from me. They are not building Football Players there they are building Good Respectable Young Men who play Football

Reactions: farmer_fran
Park Hills Central vs. Ste. Genevieve

Probably won't post updates because I'll probably have to leave before the final for work

Pick is PHC.
Have not been to game in that area since 2009 and i miss it. Good luck to all but yes PHC comes out victorious

Kearney at Smithville: already gave a brief summary of this one have no real idea what to expect. Arriving early to watch both sides warmups. Going to be a crazy atmosphere not sure where all the Kearney folks will sit given how sparse visitor facilities continue to be over that way.
As awesome as their facilities are, Smithville's visiting team accommodations remind me just a little of Mike Leach's description of his favorite visitor locker room:

You sure about that Hawk? And yes he’s the heart and soul of the team.

Who you going to see?

Will you post updates?

What is your prediction?

Platte County @ Grain Valley

Quarterly or at Half I will get an update in

Should be a very good game it has been almost 2 months since they last played and both teams have gotten better, Platte County is not coming to Grain Valley to lay down and take a beating just because they lost by 3 TD's last time. Everyone knows Grain Valley Has Ty Williams but if PC tries to spy him they will be doing what many have tried and cost them games. Grain Valley has too many weapoins, Run Game, WR's, TE's, and if you cover all them then the QB has wheels. Overall Im gonna say GV wins by 14.
I'll be reffing in marionville

I will be monitoring all games but I will focus on the following games:

Moberly at Blair Oaks
California at Odessa
BG at SS
St Clair at Borgia
Westminster Christian at Orchard Farm
Cap City at Helias
Park Hills Central at Ste Gen
Ste Gen is at Park Hills Central. And this is the game I will be at. I believe PHC wins as they are back to full strength and they are likely ready and equipped to play for a couple of more weeks.

Reactions: cardsfan200306
Adrian @ Lamar.
I will post when I can.

I never knew that Bailey was the grandson of Coach Bailey. Heck of a player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT