ADVERTISEMENT

It's Championship Friday !!!! Who you going to go see?

I am really surprised by the number of people that think Adrian is going to win. I saw them vs. Liberty and I mean they are good, but I dont think they are beat lamar good. But maybe I will be surprised.

Reactions: Arcola
I think Lamar will beat Adrian by 21 or 28, and I'll be at Smithville vs Kearney. @thetophat2021 if this board had a private message function I'd shoot ya my cell, would be cool to meet ya. Need to meet some fellow HS football fans in the Northland.

I told an out of state buddy who watches on MSHSAA that these are my games to keep an eye on:
C1: Marionville vs Cabool and Thayer vs Portageville
C2: South Shelby vs Bowling Green
C3: Seneca vs Mt Vernon and Maryville vs St Pius X
C4: Smithville vs Kearney
C5: Cardinal Ritter vs MICDS
C6: LSN vs Rockhurst

I am really surprised by the number of people that think Adrian is going to win. I saw them vs. Liberty and I mean they are good, but I dont think they are beat lamar good. But maybe I will be surprised.
I was thinking the same thing. Time and time again 11-0 teams with a suspect regular season schedules have come to Lamar and been really embarrassed. I'm thinking Butler and Fair Grove in years past. I get a few homers going with Adrian, but let's come back to planet earth. Unless there are multiple injuries and turnovers for Lamar this will not be close.

This is always a fun game to watch! East Buch is a machine these last few years.
Word on the street is East Buch has some key injuries and may struggle to get it done tonight. No clue how valid those rumblings are but would make this rivalry even more entertaining for future years!

I think Lamar will beat Adrian by 21 or 28, and I'll be at Smithville vs Kearney. @thetophat2021 if this board had a private message function I'd shoot ya my cell, would be cool to meet ya. Need to meet some fellow HS football fans in the Northland.

I told an out of state buddy who watches on MSHSAA that these are my games to keep an eye on:
C1: Marionville vs Cabool and Thayer vs Portageville
C2: South Shelby vs Bowling Green
C3: Seneca vs Mt Vernon and Maryville vs St Pius X
C4: Smithville vs Kearney
C5: Cardinal Ritter vs MICDS
C6: LSN vs Rockhurst
A KTown classmate buddy of mine and I are going over early likely downtown to Humphrey's because my original choice the American Legion will be beyond packed on Veteran's Day. Should be down that way around 5 to 515! Always up with meeting folks from here and discretion always applies!

• Wow
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Excuses already? It’s early on for those already.
Wow, 'already' making a cameo in every sentence? It's like you've got an 'already' quota to meet. Can we get a synonym substitution, or are we sticking with the 'already' marathon already?

• Haha
Reactions: 503_Maple
Wow, 'already' making a cameo in every sentence? It's like you've got an 'already' quota to meet. Can we get a synonym substitution, or are we sticking with the 'already' marathon already?
Nice. Bet that felt good being typed out. Pat on the back sir.

• Haha
Reactions: KevAn92
Word on the street is East Buch has some key injuries and may struggle to get it done tonight. No clue how valid those rumblings are but would make this rivalry even more entertaining for future years!
If the game had been close last time, then you may be right but EBs JV played the entire second half and still pitched a shutout. Mid Buch lost their starting QB for the season in the last contest vs EB. As long as East Buch's Busby is still their QB tonight, this game won't be competitive. 42-7 EB.

Now if the injuries still plague EB next week vs Bowling Green/SS that will be a different story.

Reactions: KevAn92
If the game had been close last time, then you may be right but EBs JV played the entire second half and still pitched a shutout. Mid Buch lost their starting QB for the season in the last contest vs EB. As long as East Buch's Busby is still their QB tonight, this game won't be competitive. 42-7 EB.

Now if the injuries still plague EB next week vs Bowling Green/SS that will be a different story.
Thanks for the insight! Not sure who the injuries were to specifically as far as position goes, was just told they were "significant" so whatever that means...... Would love to see EB continue to roll!

Reactions: LawsonAlum
I was thinking the same thing. Time and time again 11-0 teams with a suspect regular season schedules have come to Lamar and been really embarrassed. I'm thinking Butler and Fair Grove in years past. I get a few homers going with Adrian, but let's come back to planet earth. Unless there are multiple injuries and turnovers for Lamar this will not be close.
is having a 4th quarter lead and losing by 2 TDs close?

Reactions: NEMOFball
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT