ADVERTISEMENT

Its Friday who you going to see?

I think your 4 and 12 year old may have gotten on your phone and made several posts on MoSports this week. LOL!!!
Boys, if I can’t rile up the west side every now and again in the late fall, is it really all that fun around here?

Last edited:
Fort Osage at Platte County: Each one year away from very serious C5 contention but still good enough to give Grain Valley fits in a district final. Contrasting styles: Fort's Peppers run game vs. the PC spread. Two programs accustomed to major success. Last collision was a very close one in 2021.

Fort's fan base travels as well as any in the entire KC Metro and it will be outstanding HSFB weather perhaps a smidge windy but that's it. Should be atmosphere #2 in the Northland (Staley at Oak Park will be off the charts).
Forget the wind there was zero. Beautiful evening for FB! Great game that pretty much lived up to the pregame hype. Marriott was the difference in this one.................

He will be for two more years!
Growing up right before our very eyes. The improvement from the last time I saw him live (Oak Park) was night and day. Forced nothing. Excellent deep and intermediate accuracy and touch. Made plays on his own and boy is he a load to bring down.

Seeing Grain Valley again is next...................early prediction this will be nothing like the regular season game.

Growing up right before our very eyes. The improvement from the last time I saw him live (Oak Park) was night and day. Forced nothing. Excellent deep and intermediate accuracy and touch. Made plays on his own and boy is he a load to bring down.

Seeing Grain Valley again is next...................early prediction this will be nothing like the regular season game.
I know you got faith in PC for some reason but I just can't see them getting by GV. GV wins by 14+

Boys, if I can’t rile up the west side every now and again in the late fall, is it really all that fun around here?
200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT