ADVERTISEMENT

Hillcrest 82 - Webb City 75 (FINAL)

Webb City is 11-4 and sitting just outside the state rankings I believe.
Hillcrest is 8-9

I expect a very competitive 2nd half.

82-75 Hillcrest final

Statenbalance finishes with 23
Hicks with 22
Simpson with 21

3 hornets score 20+

Hillcrest improves to 9-9

Webb falls to 11-5

Duda scored 36 for Webb and kept them in it. Jackson appeared to hurt the same shoulder from football and missed the 2nd half.

It seems like Webb has a really good press and if you can't handle it they will blow you out. However if you can handle it they don't have much else.

Reactions: Rawlathaballa90
It seems like Webb has a really good press and if you can't handle it they will blow you out. However if you can handle it they don't have much else.
The press has worked most nights, the nights Webb has struggled is when they decide to turn it right back over or they just can’t make a shot. They’re height deficient so it’s kind of live and die by it. They are still an above average team with a couple really good players along side some good athletes.

The press has worked most nights, the nights Webb has struggled is when they decide to turn it right back over or they just can’t make a shot. They’re height deficient so it’s kind of live and die by it. They are still an above average team with a couple really good players along side some good athletes.
They sound a lot like Hillcrest when you mention height deficient. Hillcrest has 2 guys that are 6’2 in the starting lineup and 2 6-footers and the 5’8 freshman.

Nixas starting 5 was: 6’4, 6’4, 6’4 and 6’8 last night. Hillcrest looked tiny. I’ve heard the hornets have a kid who is 6’9-6’10 who is at Link. Having him would have totally changed things.

That Webb/Hillcrest game was fun to watch. Even when Webb was down by double digits, both teams were just run and gun go go go

Reactions: da bears 25
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT