ADVERTISEMENT

This is just brutal!

At the end of the day, we are all Americans. Sure, we have differences on policy. One side wants to give everyone healthcare and good wages. The other wants to create a white Christian ethnostate where the president can legally assassinate anyone at will. But we are not enemies.

At the end of the day, we are all Americans. Sure, we have differences on policy. One side wants to give everyone healthcare and good wages. The other wants to create a white Christian ethnostate where the president can legally assassinate anyone at will. But we are not enemies.
All of the things you want are easier said than done. I agree that healthcare for all would be great. But you can't stop the wage gap when everyone thinks they are a victim and have been slighted. The reality is a lot of people are just lazy. They have no motivation to be productive. Generally speaking, if you have a good attitude and work ethic, you can earn a good wage.

It's similar to paying off student debt. If there is a single mom going to school at night or someone that is busting their tail working through college, I'm all for helping them out. But I taught many students who went to college and all they did was party and fail out and then keep taking classes and living the party life. I have no interest in helping them out.

I feel like you’re talking about Obama. Trump to my knowledge has not droned any Americans or wire tapped his opponents. Trump should be sharing a cell with Obama and Biden if there’s no immunity. Only an idiot would interpret this as the President can assassinate his political opponents. You’re definitely losing it at this point.

I feel like you’re talking about Obama. Trump to my knowledge has not droned any Americans or wire tapped his opponents. Trump should be sharing a cell with Obama and Biden if there’s no immunity. Only an idiot would interpret this as the President can assassinate his political opponents. You’re definitely losing it at this point.
No. Justices on the Supreme Court interpreted it that way. Lawyers with 30 years experience interpret it that way.
Any discussion he has with the fbi or army or doj is now inadmissible in court. Nixon would have walked. Trump is likely going to walk. He gives an order to someone from his staff. Inadmissible. He tweets a confession. Inadmissible

No. Justices on the Supreme Court interpreted it that way. Lawyers with 30 years experience interpret it that way.
Any discussion he has with the fbi or army or doj is now inadmissible in court. Nixon would have walked. Trump is likely going to walk. He gives an order to someone from his staff. Inadmissible. He tweets a confession. Inadmissible
Ladies and gentlemen.. what we have is a slow moving coup..!

It did it work? He succeeded? Or he left office and there was no civil war? Maybe I missed something. Joe is president but I guess this time Trump takes over the country forever? I’m not seeing it. Not to mention he’s far from the first president to have alternate electors on hand. Seems like the system is working as well as it can.
Who were the other presidents?

Those weren’t alternate electors Trump had.
You are using Republican talking points. They were FAKE electors.

I’m pretty sure the last time anyone had alternate electors was Tilden-Hayes election.

Last edited:
1960 electors from Hawaii sent for both Kennedy and Nixon.
1800 Jefferson vs Burr
1876 3 states sent dueling electors. Hayes and Tilden
2000 Florida had two slates of electors gore and Busch slate of electors until the Supreme Court stepped in.

Not saying it’s common but it’s happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT