ADVERTISEMENT

The MAGA's seem pretty quiet on here lately!

And please find where I said that. You take what you want and twist it to fit your narrative. Yes, I believe no one needs to be in politics for 50 years, but no where did I say to make it a law. I'm saying for people to wake up and vote different people into office.

But twist it how you want lol.

Veer you are delusional. To think that rich people don't support Dems or donate to their campaigns is idiotic. I guess Greylock and Sequoia Capital are just struggling companies donating their money for good ol Joe. Come on Man! You know there are wealthy companies on both sides.

Put your red hat on and go scream at the sky brother.

• Haha
Reactions: Toots_mcgee
Put your red hat on and go scream at the sky brother.
Lol classic Veer. You get proven wrong and you say something dumb. Kind of like arguing with your mother-in-law or another one of your sayings when you realize you're wrong.

It's ok to disagree man, but no need to change words to fit your narrative.

I don’t care about either of their “health” reports. I care about a party who tried to overturn an election who keeps doubling down on it and turning their core followers into constantly angry haters of the “other side” when we are all Americans who should be teaming up to force the ruling class to meet OUR needs instead of fighting each other.

I don’t care about either of their “health” reports. I care about a party who tried to overturn an election who keeps doubling down on it and turning their core followers into constantly angry haters of the “other side” when we are all Americans who should be teaming up to force the ruling class to meet OUR needs instead of fighting each other.
I think if the only issue was about money and the rich, or as you call it ruling class, there would be more people with a common goal. The problem is there are a lot of different issues that people take a stance on.

Reactions: MGHS
I think if the only issue was about money and the rich, or as you call it ruling class, there would be more people with a common goal. The problem is there are a lot of different issues that people take a stance on.
Yes. Those are called wedge issues. Guns. Abortion. Immigration. LGBT…….

A significant number of poor white people still voted Dem until 2000 when the “they are going to take your guns” nonsense defeated Al Gore in his own state.

The county I lived in was blue as hell for over half my life. Now you can’t even find a Dem on the ballot in most races. And it’s all fake social “issues” that did it.

Lol classic Veer. You get proven wrong and you say something dumb. Kind of like arguing with your mother-in-law or another one of your sayings when you realize you're wrong.

It's ok to disagree man, but no need to change words to fit your narrative.
you're trying to hard.

Don't hide your love of the felon.

GOP preys on stupid people.

Reactions: HomeyR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT