ADVERTISEMENT

John Burroughs 46, Logan-Rogersville 42 FINAL

Looking like a potential horse race here that will depend whether JB can risk going inside and perhaps forcing the pace a bit. Not nearly LR's first Final Four rodeo appears they made good halftime adjustments.

JB huge board off (another) missed FT next kid hit last one to ice this game. Didn't get to see much of the first half but appeared the Bombers had a distinct inside advantage which ended up paying off.

That being said do not see the very likely Vashon vs. JB final being close at all.

Burroughs have two of the better forwards in the state and they're both SOPHOMORES. #22 for them is only a junior and he's 6-6 and very athletic. They only lose #21 in their rotation to graduation, which will hurt since he's been a 4-year starter and their one pure scorer. Bombers should be a top 5 team in Class 5 for the next few seasons. They just need to get some depth.

Logan-Rogersville has a nice team with good length and shot well to stay in it, but lost their offensive spark in the fourth quarter... That missed layup with 20 seconds to go I'm sure is stinging.

Burroughs have two of the better forwards in the state and they're both SOPHOMORES. #22 for them is only a junior and he's 6-6 and very athletic. They only lose #21 in their rotation to graduation, which will hurt since he's been a 4-year starter and their one pure scorer. Bombers should be a top 5 team in Class 5 for the next few seasons. They just need to get some depth.

Logan-Rogersville has a nice team with good length and shot well to stay in it, but lost their offensive spark in the fourth quarter... That missed layup with 20 seconds to go I'm sure is stinging.
Yep a simple reverse layup that kid likely makes 9.9 out of 10 times. Nitpicking this is Class 4 will JB move up next year and beyond?

Regardless of if they can beat Vashon, I think all they had to do was win the semi final to move to class 5 next year.

Reactions: thetophat2021
With the win over Logan-Rogersville, John Burroughs will move up to Class 5 for the next six seasons since they’ve now earned 3 points by getting to the championship game for their championship factor.

This is from Gateway Sports Venue

Reactions: thetophat2021
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT