ADVERTISEMENT

Egocentric reporting and just a tad bit salty.

Incredible bias shown. I watch the fourth quarter this morning. “15 yards away from the play”???? The QB had barely just handed off. Has he faked and kept it he was going to be immediately tacked.

It’s a shame a team making it to the state championship game hasn’t been hit hard all season. Or at least they acted it like it was the first time.

Prima Donna’s would have been a better choice of mascot for CBC.

Incredible bias shown. I watch the fourth quarter this morning. “15 yards away from the play”???? The QB had barely just handed off. Has he faked and kept it he was going to be immediately tacked.

It’s a shame a team making it to the state championship game hasn’t been hit hard all season. Or at least they acted it like it was the first time.

Entitlement culture....................

Reactions: Mitsurugi san

you know what would have worked on that play... going on two... ross timed that blitz PERFECTLY. he uses his shoulder to the chest and we are talking about how its the best hit of the year.

Prima Donna’s would have been a better choice of mascot for CBC
I watched it this morning as well. I saw what you saw. That 15 yards away from the play statement shows he has zero credibility as a opinion columnist.

CBC = Cry Baby College

Reactions: Knogahoogle
Pathetic journalism.

Congrats again to Liberty North!
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT