ADVERTISEMENT

Annual next year sneak peek (NWMO-KC Metro)

Got 5 coming from CBC last I heard
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cardsfan200306
As yesterday proved the KC Northland is absolutely on fire these days and I expect that to continue (massive congrats again to Liberty North and Kearney). Here are a few teams/players to watch next summer/fall:

PLATTE COUNTY - QB Marriott and Co. evolved to a great degree this year nearly shocking Grain Valley and pretty much every key player both sides of the ball returns. MAJOR C5 contender. Stay healthy I see them in CoMo this time next year.

FORT OSAGE - Any top program that returns a RB like Peppers has a shot. Solve the QB issue this is going to be another C5 contender.

ST. PIUS X - Another very young team that came oh so close to CoMo will return a galaxy of top talent and will be another to watch big time whether C3 or 4.

LIBERTY - Junior heavy squad who improved vastly as the 2023 season rolled on and pushed aforementioned eventual champ in their District title rematch.

Will defer to others for smaller class teams outside this area etc. WOW what a journey 2023 has been cannot already wait (sure sign of addiction LOL) for the next one!
St. Pius X OR 5. All but confirmed this is happening.

Got confirmation last night Pius will be C5 for FB in 2024.
I knew champ factor was pushing them to 4 but I didn't know they knew their enrollment was going to push them to 5. Do we even have enrollment numbers? Do we have a list of who is going 8 man, who is new to varsity football?

I have so many questions by this confirmation.

I knew champ factor was pushing them to 4 but I didn't know they knew their enrollment was going to push them to 5. Do we even have enrollment numbers? Do we have a list of who is going 8 man, who is new to varsity football?

I have so many questions by this confirmation.
8 man I would literally wait til spring/summer for that. All I know is the number will continue to increase. I would assume enrollment numbers will come out around that time, too.

8 man I would literally wait til spring/summer for that. All I know is the number will continue to increase. I would assume enrollment numbers will come out around that time, too.
Well that just muddies the water even more. I mean I can see them saying hey we were close to the line on 2 and with our champ factor putting us in 4 we will prolly be 5.

However with mshsaa taking the bottom 1st approach if we lose 6 class 1 teams to 8 man or some partner up then they get pulled lower not higher.

Just going to be crazy to see what happens. If they do go 5 I see a crazy good district 8

Reactions: thetophat2021
Well that just muddies the water even more. I mean I can see them saying hey we were close to the line on 2 and with our champ factor putting us in 4 we will prolly be 5.

However with mshsaa taking the bottom 1st approach if we lose 6 class 1 teams to 8 man or some partner up then they get pulled lower not higher.

Just going to be crazy to see what happens. If they do go 5 I see a crazy good district 8
8-man state champ should move up to Class 1 the next season. Change my mind

Kearney and Smithville both lose a LOT. The Class 4 door could open wide next year in NWMO. I would pay attention to (likely should have included them in my list) Savannah and (if they can develop a D) Warrensburg.
How date you not slobber yonkey over kearney. You are hacking all the kearndogs off. Lol

St. Pius X's problem moving up that far will be line play and depth mark it down but yes the frontline players especially on offense will be just fine.

How date you not slobber yonkey over kearney. You are hacking all the kearndogs off. Lol
I am a realist. I was cheering as much as anyone last Saturday and will be a KDog for life but I also try to maintain a neutral stance when analyzing HSFB. They won't be bad just different and this SR class, as many told me before and during this season and did it ever verify, was something special once they got (mostly) healthy.

Was very sorry to see #60 out for the year he was a great O Lineman (Center I believe). Even without him my God what a display I am still stunned silent about what I saw offensively Saturday.................

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT