ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs brought almost everyone back, including their zebras

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
Good grief.

First half: Ravens already have had tackles lined up “in the backfield” 4 times. But KC? No

Last edited:
Reactions: Herman.Boone
Anybody remember the Chiefs being in the same boat a couple years ago? They won the Superbowl that year.

Cry harder.

Good grief.

First half: Ravens already have had tackles lined up “in the backfield” 4 times. But KC? No

Spoken like a true beta-male.

Beta Ok GIF by InternetBeta

The qtr back that one the superbowl on one leg doesn't need ref help. Only losers blame the zebs.

I'll tell you what. If those Chiefs play like that against MY STEELERS, THE MoSports CLOWN @HomeyR is gonna be owing me a six pack of beer! HA!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sorry HSFB friends won't be able to make it to Liberty tonight Bosko just made me rupture my spleen!

• Haha
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Did anybody think KC tackle was rocking or edging back. I don’t have a dog in the fight but It felt like he was moving early

I'll tell you what. If those Chiefs play like that against MY STEELERS, THE MoSports CLOWN @HomeyR is gonna be owing me a six pack of beer! HA!
If they play like that vs. the SteelTURDS, the final score will be 49-0 Chiefs. The Rooneys will have put Russell Wilson on waivers and all they will have to look forward to is a high draft choice ! 😜 🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻

• Haha
Reactions: BoosterBosko
You need to come clean and admit the chiefs are getting the old patriots treatment. Otherwise your conscience is going to tear you up Homey.

Remember that Doobie Brothers song, "one toe over the line."
I went to the game and Arrowhead was rocking. So, I watched the replay last night. Duck, you need to remember the ball is in play as soon as the center starts the snapping motion. Another rule you need to keep in mind is the tackle must line up within a certain area of the guard's butt.
Lamar had too many bad throws to wide open receivers. But yeah, the refs..

Reactions: mosofan
I went to the game and Arrowhead was rocking. So, I watched the replay last night. Duck, you need to remember the ball is in play as soon as the center starts the snapping motion. Another rule you need to keep in mind is the tackle must line up within a certain area of the guard's butt.
Actually, it was “One toke over the line” and it was by Brewer and Shipley. Besides that, you speak the truth, good sir.

Ducky just plain hates everything Kansas City...period !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT