ADVERTISEMENT

M.I.Z.

I was down on Brady Cook and rightfully so.
But I was told to be more positive.

Second and 59. What a team.

Brady is showing big time arm strength every time he overthrows a wide open receiver. See. Be positive.

C'mon give us something better to save and shove in your face later in the season. Last year's bad takes were epic!!!!!

If anyone thinks that team doesn't get curb stomped by a Georgia or Texas then they are crazy. Not deserving of 6 at all

If anyone thinks that team doesn't get curb stomped by a Georgia or Texas then they are crazy. Not deserving of 6 at all
Not a problem... they don't play either one of them. They have Bama on the road and Boomer at home. (are you going to that one Mr. Hat) That being said, they have a lot to clean up after today. Drink said as much...

Today’s game should have been a massive blowout. Hopefully they can fix their issues. I’d like to be in the receivers when they review the video and see Cook overthrow them on every deep ball. No way do they stay quiet.

Not a problem... they don't play either one of them. They have Bama on the road and Boomer at home. (are you going to that one Mr. Hat) That being said, they have a lot to clean up after today. Drink said as much...
Oh so you all are already not preparing for the playoffs. My bad I thought that's what top 10 teams did. I'll go back to preparing for thr cfp in my corner

Mizzou had the 13th toughest schedule coming into today. Self inflicted wounds otherwise they cover. BC didn't do much but capitalized on 3 busted coverages. Btw how's Georgia doing against Kentucky lol.

Mizzou had the 13th toughest schedule coming into today. Self inflicted wounds otherwise they cover. BC didn't do much but capitalized on 3 busted coverages. Btw how's Georgia doing against Kentucky lol.
Not a Georgia fan but I am currently a big Kentucky fan to move UT to #1, However Georgia would still destroy MIZ

Not a Georgia fan but I am currently a big Kentucky fan to move UT to #1, However Georgia would still destroy MIZ

People thought Georgia would destroy Kentucky too. Miz was has been very competitive vs Georgia last couple years. To say they would destroy them this year is pure speculation. Texas should move to #1.

Reactions: HomeyR
People thought Georgia would destroy Kentucky too. Miz was has been very competitive vs Georgia last couple years. To say they would destroy them this year is pure speculation. Texas should move to #1.
Of course it's speculation that's what we do lol

This is what Luther Burden is missing out on.

Yah, how many stupid penalty yards did the 17 year old have? No championship coach would put up with LB3's antics. His a$$ would be sitting on the bench.
Pop quiz:
a. Mizzou is not well coached.
b. Mizzou not as good as they think they are.
c. Both of the above.

They will get better but will it be enough for the SEC schedule?

Yah, how many stupid penalty yards did

the 17 year old have? No championship coach would put up with LB3's antics. His a$$ would be sitting on the bench.
Pop quiz:
a. Mizzou is not well coached.
b. Mizzou not as good as they think they are.
c. Both of the above.

They will get better but will it be enough for the SEC schedule?

Was burden acting like a selfish punk...
yes. Should he have been disqualified with 2 misconducts....yes. Official chose unnecessary roughness due to influence of another official. Therefore it was a non championship coach making the wrong decision as he's playing to win a championship. Burden made the catch to pretty much seal the game. Cook just ran wide and took a nee. Miz 3-0.

Was burden acting like a selfish punk...
yes. Should he have been disqualified with 2 misconducts....yes. Official chose unnecessary roughness due to influence of another official. Therefore it was a non championship coach making the wrong decision as he's playing to win a championship. Burden made the catch to pretty much seal the game. Cook just ran wide and took a nee. Miz 3-0.
I'm Mizzou alum and proud of it. I was not proud to see that lack of discipline I don't care how damn talented he is. That goes back to coaching, IMO. I know, I know, with the portal open they can walk any year they want to and now the athletes are in charge. Some have character and some don't.

I'm Mizzou alum and proud of it. I was not proud to see that lack of discipline I don't care how damn talented he is. That goes back to coaching, IMO. I know, I know, with the portal open they can walk any year they want to and now the athletes are in charge. Some have character and some don't.

Kiffin/Drink at the top of Florida's list. I don't see either going there but could be used to leverage for a new contract$$$.

Florida has laid an egg with the NIL. Now they might spend 27 million buying out their coach that they should be spending on NIL.

I know. My point was they ain’t going to go to Florida with that nil situation

And compete with multiple other in state programs for recruits. Kiffin only has MSU...drink nobody plus he has the curators who hand picked him in his pocket coupled with former Tiger Kurtis Gregory in the state legislator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT