ADVERTISEMENT

Did Anyone Attend the Nixa Game??

This offensive line is crazy. 59 is 6'3 290.
1500x500

Its because all the do is pancakes......not that hard to realize the meaning.
Its an offensive lineman carrying a WAFFLE HOUSE flag. Us fat guys like eating! Plus, Waffle House is known for its hash browns. If you're going for the pancake joke, better to use an IHOP flag. NICE TRY BOZO!!!

Last edited:
Its an offensive lineman carrying a WAFFLE HOUSE flag. Us fat guys like eating! Plus, Waffle House is known for its hash browns. If you're going for the pancake joke, better to us an IHOP flag. NICE TRY BOZO!!!
Why are they not known for waffles.....see.....hash browns just as dumb as pancakes. Although you probably ran out of Bosko sauce years ago and hate eating them dry.

Its an offensive lineman carrying a WAFFLE HOUSE flag. Us fat guys like eating! Plus, Waffle House is known for its hash browns. If you're going for the pancake joke, better to us an IHOP flag. NICE TRY BOZO!!!

International House of Pancakes does seem to more naturally suggest itself for this rhetorical purpose.

Why are they not known for waffles.....see.....hash browns just as dumb as pancakes. Although you probably ran out of Bosko sauce years ago and hate eating them dry.
International House of Pancakes does seem to more naturally suggest itself for this rhetorical purpose.
Even Waffles makes more sense here than pancakes!! But ask yourself, are you REALLY going to Waffle House for the waffles? IM not. Give me those hash browns, diced, covered, and smothered!! Gotta be extra crispy too! NICE TRY!

Even Waffles makes more sense here than pancakes!! But ask yourself, are you REALLY going to Waffle House for the waffles? IM not. Give me those hash browns, diced, covered, and smothered!! Gotta be extra crispy too! NICE TRY!
Never once have I ordered waffles at Waffle House. I also firmly believe that Waffle House should never be visited during the daylight hours. Gotta be 1-4am!

After spending all day Saturday working on race cars at the track, no better place than Waffle house at 2 am with the car on the trailer in the parking lot!

Reactions: BoosterBosko
Never seen it before but I rarely go to the games anymore.
Posted on moms facebook.

September 14 at 1:26 PM
·

https://www.si.com/.../5-star-lineman-carries-waffle...
Football recruiting is nuts.
This is hilarious
The Waffle House flag is going nuts on social media.
#1 Nixa has had this flag for years.
#2 The CEO of Waffle House passed away this week. While it was not related. Now it is extremely timely.
#3 This article on Twitter literally breaks down if Jackson is carrying because he LOVES Waffle House they broke down every college left in his top 14 and how far the closet Waffle House is.
https://www.si.com/high-school/nati...6bUpAetal-7fvexxhI_aem_BcZQuK66ogfO0E-ilQsgoQ

Posted on moms facebook.

September 14 at 1:26 PM ·

https://www.si.com/.../5-star-lineman-carries-waffle...
Football recruiting is nuts.
This is hilarious
The Waffle House flag is going nuts on social media.
#1 Nixa has had this flag for years.
#2 The CEO of Waffle House passed away this week. While it was not related. Now it is extremely timely.
#3 This article on Twitter literally breaks down if Jackson is carrying because he LOVES Waffle House they broke down every college left in his top 14 and how far the closet Waffle House is.
https://www.si.com/high-school/nati...6bUpAetal-7fvexxhI_aem_BcZQuK66ogfO0E-ilQsgoQ
#3 is hilarious. Great stuff for a Monday!

Excuse me??? Enjoying tasty food does NOT inherently make you FAT!!! Now I will admit, I do not venture to the Waffle House very often these days. We Ampipe residents have grown accustomed to higher class dining affairs. But you better believe I am NOT afraid to go back to my dive roots!!
By higher class dining do you mean the pool hall?

Excuse me??? Enjoying tasty food does NOT inherently make you FAT!!! Now I will admit, I do not venture to the Waffle House very often these days. We Ampipe residents have grown accustomed to higher class dining affairs. But you better believe I am NOT afraid to go back to my dive roots!!
Fat is my love language...C'mon @J. Kane , hit me with one of those memes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT