ADVERTISEMENT

Obvious PI

Whose ball is it? Both players looking back at the ball. Both players reaching up for the ball. The Bengals player actually touched the ball. Did he grab the arms of the receiver? Push him? He had just as much a right to that ball as the receiver. Incidental contact. Chiefs win. Chiefs win. Chiefs win.

Whose ball is it? Both players looking back at the ball. Both players reaching up for the ball. The Bengals player actually touched the ball. Did he grab the arms of the receiver? Push him? He had just as much a right to that ball as the receiver. Incidental contact. Chiefs win. Chiefs win. Chiefs win.

You can’t go through someone to make a play on the ball. As I said obviously PI. And here you thought the BS hands to the face call would bail Cincy out. 🤣🤣🤣

Actually I was texting with my nephew and a couple other guys and we all agreed there would be a call at the end to save the chiefs.
Literally seconds before the final play my nephew said “get ready, 4th and 16, here it comes”. Chiefs games are like pro wrestling now.

Gene Steratore thought it was a PI.
Game Day GIF by tillamook

Oh well if you were at the game that settles it. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️
Typically, eye witness accounts > 2nd hand hearsay. But I'm no lawyer

Also, Scott Van Pelt on SportsCenter just showed the clip. He said, "People say Chiefs get the calls. That's PI all day, everyday day." If you're looking for more of outside opinion

A defensive player cannot go through an offensive player even going for the ball.. Both have the right to the ball but can still not prohibit the others attempt to make the catch.

Stop it dude. You know too much football for your hatred to shine though. DB came through his back. Feet not planted. DB nowhere near going vertical for the football. Came through a WR going vertical for the football. That's PI at any level.

Actually I was texting with my nephew and a couple other guys and we all agreed there would be a call at the end to save the chiefs.
Literally seconds before the final play my nephew said “get ready, 4th and 16, here it comes”. Chiefs games are like pro wrestling now.
Here's what you and your nephew fail to realize. Pat and the Chiefs offense force that flag. Why? Because if the DB didn't commit the foul then it's a first down. Because their offense is just that damned good in those situations. You, and you're going to LOVE this analogy, sound exactly like the Trumpers whining about the "3 vs 1" debate the other night when you whine and complain about the refs bailing out the Chiefs. Self awareness has left you in your old age Ducky.

Here's what you and your nephew fail to realize. Pat and the Chiefs offense force that flag. Why? Because if the DB didn't commit the foul then it's a first down. Because their offense is just that damned good in those situations. You, and you're going to LOVE this analogy, sound exactly like the Trumpers whining about the "3 vs 1" debate the other night when you whine and complain about the refs bailing out the Chiefs. Self awareness has left you in your old age Ducky.
Great comparison.
He’s against the refs giving the Chiefs special treatment but when the media is in his teams political pocket he’s okay with it.
I will now take it to the PC page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: shoot90draw
trigger-triggered.gif

This exact play happened multiple times in the Lions game. PI never called. Incidental contact. “Running through the receiver” get real. Pro wrestling

This exact play happened multiple times in the Lions game. PI never called. Incidental contact. “Running through the receiver” get real. Pro wrestling
Again, more Trumper logic. Trump lies and is just blatantly an @sshat full of hate and vile. Trumpers, response? Yeah, well Joe Biden is death walking and his son did whatever his son did.

See the parralel? I might turn this into a drinking game.

I honestly think Ducky could be a Trumper in hiding.

I’ve seen you make the “you can’t make that call in the last minute” comments in the past.
Only the Chiefs get that call. It hurts you. I get it. Chiefs got outplayed and saved by the flag. Rejoice. Enjoy your victory.

Again, more Trumper logic. Trump lies and is just blatantly an @sshat full of hate and vile. Trumpers, response? Yeah, well Joe Biden is death walking and his son did whatever his son did.

See the parralel? I might turn this into a drinking game.

I honestly think Ducky could be a Trumper in hiding.
Speaking of drinking games I like to read Toots post in Trump voice. They pair rather well.

I’ve seen you make the “you can’t make that call in the last minute” comments in the past.
Only the Chiefs get that call. It hurts you. I get it. Chiefs got outplayed and saved by the flag. Rejoice. Enjoy your victory.
Every team is going to get that call. It was a blatant PI. Did you complain with the called PI on McDuffie when Chase blatantly pulled him to the ground and it should've been OPI? Did you complain on the missed PI when Rice was smothered earlier in the game and then Steele fumbled the next play? All you ever do is complain about the Chiefs getting the calls. If the Bengals TEs catch a few of those wide open balls in the 4th quarter this isn't even a conversation. If Chase doesn't throw a tantrum and make it 3rd and 22, they may get the 1st because it would've been 3rd and 7. Quit being a crybaby and always blaming the refs.

• Wow
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Every team is going to get that call. It was a blatant PI. Did you complain with the called PI on McDuffie when Chase blatantly pulled him to the ground and it should've been OPI? Did you complain on the missed PI when Rice was smothered earlier in the game and then Steele fumbled the next play? All you ever do is complain about the Chiefs getting the calls. If the Bengals TEs catch a few of those wide open balls in the 4th quarter this isn't even a conversation. If Chase doesn't throw a tantrum and make it 3rd and 22, they may get the 1st because it would've been 3rd and 7. Quit being a crybaby and always blaming the refs.
You got outplayed. Enjoy your gift win. Incidental contact to victory!!!!!

I am one who will call the refs out anytime they favor the stupid ass chiefs, this however was not such a call. I'm not saying something wouldn't have been called if this didn't happen but we not going down the what if road. This was PI everyday of the Week not just Sunday

I sincerely hope that you are just saying this stuff to get a rise out of people because if not you're showing a complete lack of knowledge of the game. That is PI every single time, every single game. If they don't call it, it is a mistake

Reactions: 65TPT
You got outplayed. Enjoy your gift win. Incidental contact to victory!!!!!
I don't disagree that they got outplayed. But that doesn't change the fact that the play was an obvious PI and you continually complain. I guess they shouldn't have called the illegal hands to the face on the play before if they shouldn't have called that PI. They got outplayed and still found a way to win, so yes I will enjoy the win. Maybe Chase and Co should follow their QB and take responsibility. The dude was not a factor and was completely taken away by McDuffie and he just runs his mouth. The Chiefs rookie LT got whooped and takes responsibility for it. That is the difference my friend.

If that's to me, that's not true. I'm completely the opposite. If it's a foul, it's a foul. First 10 secs, last 10 secs. Makes no difference. But that was absolutely PI in any game at any time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT