Parkview 44 - Bentonville, AR 34

November 28th
Central 38 - Link Academy 76

November 29th
Hillcrest 48 - Springdale, AR 74

November 30th
Hillcrest 54 - Park Hill South 69
Glendale 71 - Harrison, AR 82
- Amare Witham scored 30 points (559 career points)

Kickapoo 49 - Jefferson City Helias 41

Parkview 49 - Raytown 39
Live Stream: https://vcloud.blueframetech.com/broadcast/embed/809378

December 1st
Glendale 86 - Bolivar 46 (Witham had 34, Washington 25)

Kickapoo 60 - DeSmet 52

Parkview 70 - Lee's Summit West 62

Last edited:
December 2nd
Glendale 69 - Belton 56
- Amare Witham scored 22 (615 career points in 30 games), Ta'Veaion Washington scored 29

Kickapoo 64 - Parkview 57 in FOUR overtimes!

Hillcrest 55 - Republic 58
Central 80 - Staley 44

Reactions: Ru-B-Do
December 7th
Kickapoo 36 - Blue Valley(KS) Northwest 45
YouTube Stream:

Parkview 58 - Russellville(AR) 69

Last edited:
December 8th
Parkview 48 - Rogers Heritage 53

Kickapoo 60 - Bentonville West 49

Hillcrest 66 - Willard 52

Last edited:
December 9th
Parkview 56 - Jonesboro, AR Nettleton 38

Kickapoo 52 - St. Louis Confluence Prep 19

Last edited:
December 14th
Glendale 71 - Ft. Smith Southside 66
Amare Witham scored 37 points (652 career points in 31 games)
https://vcloud.blueframetech.com/broadcast/embed/849890
I watched the livestream to this game and Amare is fun to watch. I am a fan and have watched him play since he was young. I do have a question though. Do you know how many shots he took to get the 37 points. It seamed to me watching it he took 30+. That is a big roll to fill as a Sophmore. He seams to be handling the pressure though.

I watched the livestream to this game and Amare is fun to watch. I am a fan and have watched him play since he was young. I do have a question though. Do you know how many shots he took to get the 37 points. It seamed to me watching it he took 30+. That is a big roll to fill as a Sophmore. He seams to be handling the pressure though.
I don't know how many shots he takes. However, it can't be enough for me. We don't have deep talent at Glendale unlike Nixa, Kickapoo, et al So, if we're going to win this year, Amare's going to have to take a lot of shots. I don't know where Payton Norris disappeared to, but we're back to not having any size just like 1999 thru 2018. Tonight's game was awful. Van Buren played a zone and we just passed the ball around, no movement at all. Witham only had 13. The TOC might be REALLY ugly!!

December 16th
Glendale 73 - McDonald County 66
Witham scored 32 (697 career)

Hillcrest 49 - Sedalia Smith-Cotton 35

Last edited:
We’ll see what happens next. Administration has been made aware of some off the court stuff with Witham. He’s gonna be an issue. Got the whole team kicked out of the Oklahoma team camp. Got an entire AAU team kicked out of a hotel this summer. Got the police called to Strafford for attacking an official in fall league. And now has parents going to administration with evidence of drug use in the locker room. Hope he doesn’t wash out.
To post this kind of stuff in a forum about a 15 year old kid seems wrong. Specifically when you can be anonymous about it.

To post this kind of stuff in a forum about a 15 year old kid seems wrong. Specifically when you can be anonymous about it.
There were 100 people in the building in Strafford. It’s not a secret. But I’ll delete it. We’ll see.

December 19th
Kickapoo 60 - Ozark 52
- Chiefs lead the series 37-11

Central 75 - Nixa 74

Last edited:
I kind of assumed Joplin would be bad this year. They may be the worst of the 4 big Jasper County schools.

December 27th
Hillcrest 65 - RUSH 42
Central 86 - Ash Grove 43
Glendale 73 - Strafford 48
- Amare Witham outscored Strafford 23-14 all by himself in the first quarter. Ended with 37 points (tied Blue & Gold record with nine three-pointers)

Last edited:
December 28th
Central 80 - Sparta 42
Hillcrest 67 - Mexico 69
Parkview 61 - Ft. Smith Southside 53
Glendale 68 - Branson 52

December 29th
Glendale 47 - Central 77

Hillcrest 77 - Warrensburg 42
Parkview 44 - Bryant(AR) 48

Last edited:
Central appears to be on another level at the moment.

Yes!

Nixa, Parkview, or Kickapoo would've been FAR BETTER teams to put in the TOC. The Glendale games will be PAINFUL to watch.

Largest margin-of-defeat to Central in Glendale history. The previous record was 27. Largest margin-of-defeat in a Blue & Gold final for Glendale. The previous record was 22 against Republic in 2016.

13 years without a Blue & Gold title for Glendale. In a tournament we used to dominate. Boy, how the mighty have fallen.

Reactions: da bears 25
Central's bracket was way too easy.

Well, who were you going to put in there? Maybe switch Republic with Ozark? But I doubt they'd let Nixa and Ozark be in the same bracket. It was a weak field compared to how good Central is. Only Nixa's on their level right now out of the 32 teams in the field.

Reactions: da bears 25
January 5th
Kickapoo 74 - Camdenton 38
Parkview 62 - Bolivar 28
Hillcrest 50 - Lebanon 51
Glendale 81 - Rolla 83 OT
- Ta'Veaion Washington scored 44 for Glendale, third most in program history.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT