ADVERTISEMENT

Last Season for St. Mary's... They will be closing at the end of the season

Is Francis Howell actually good? Or just GAC football good?
The GAC produced a class 6 final four team last year and the Class-5 state runner up who had to play the state championship game without their starting QB and despite losing him they still made it a 6-point game vs Webb City in the Champioship,

Howell also beat Jackson 45-14 this year. I guess they are just "GAC good"...whatever that is supposed to mean.

Lol. Maybe a half dozen. But land mass? They've gotta have the least density of any district in the state. Dist has to be as big as Rhode Island.

Camdenton 65020
Osage Beach 65065
Linn Creek 65052
Sunrise Beach 65079
Laurie 65038
Gravois Mills 65037
Roach 65787
Montreal 65591

Those 8 I know for sure and I would bet there are some Macks Creek, Climax Springs, Lebanon, Stoutland, Eldridge and Richland zips codes floating in there on the fringes.

Camdenton 65020
Osage Beach 65065
Linn Creek 65052
Sunrise Beach 65079
Laurie 65038
Gravois Mills 65037
Roach 65787
Montreal 65591

Those 8 I know for sure and I would bet there are some Macks Creek, Climax Springs, Lebanon, Stoutland, Eldridge and Richland zips codes floating in there on the fringes.
You're missing the point! This point is that some small public schools don't win state titles because private schools cheat. Stay focused! Quit trying to detract from the excuse making!

You're missing the point! This point is that some small public schools don't win state titles because private schools cheat. Stay focused! Quit trying to detract from the excuse making!
Now most of them moved up to class 3.
Enjoy it boys!!!

Camdenton 65020
Osage Beach 65065
Linn Creek 65052
Sunrise Beach 65079
Laurie 65038
Gravois Mills 65037
Roach 65787
Montreal 65591

He, He, He,,,,,, he said "climax".... He, He, He

Again...moving there vs. living anywhere distinction. It is NOT the same playing field...EVEN if public schools are "recruiting." You have to have an address there. Not so with privates. The argument that "publics recruit" is horse dung. Does JRod patrol the youth games in Carthage and CJ, and Joplin and hand out cards? LOL.... You can bet your ass the privates are all up youth football teams in the KC area and STL

And? There are ways around it like using another relatives address or there are a few empty apartments here and there as well.

Fyi outside of freshman year, you can’t just enroll in a private schools. You have to move within 25 miles of said school. Private schools have a radius of 25 miles that act as boundaries.

So @BoosterBosko he didn’t end anything. He just keeps trying to spin not playing private schools cause his pussy hurts when his HS team he lives his life through doesn’t win state every year.

And? There are ways around it like using another relatives address or there are a few empty apartments here and there as well.

Fyi outside of freshman year, you can’t just enroll in a private schools. You have to move within 25 miles of said school. Private schools have a radius of 25 miles that act as boundaries.

So @BoosterBosko he didn’t end anything. He just keeps trying to spin not playing private schools cause his pussy hurts when his HS team he lives his life through doesn’t win state every year.
Touche Sheldon ! LMFAO... 😅😂🤣😭

• Angry
Reactions: BoosterBosko
The GAC produced a class 6 final four team last year and the Class-5 state runner up who had to play the state championship game without their starting QB and despite losing him they still made it a 6-point game vs Webb City in the Champioship,

Howell also beat Jackson 45-14 this year. I guess they are just "GAC good"...whatever that is supposed to mean.
It means most years the GAC teams don’t fair too well in the playoffs. Your one year example doesn’t really provide evidence to the contrary.

LOL...I 25 mile radius pulls in about 1.9M people from Rock and Bishop Miege...St. Pius, and St. James.

The amount of sweater vests in that crowd...
make it rain money GIF

I agree that I don't see it being close with JC. I have seen them a couple of times and have not been impressed, which is why I was shocked that they played close the first game. Cap City and Helias play tonight, so that may give me more of a read on Helias. If they struggle with them, then I don't see them making much of a run.
if Hannibal had a chance to play helias again, hannibal wins by 2 or 3. it's what i said after the Helias game, u can't tell how good a team is after the first game. Hannibal had Only 5 returning Offensive starters and 6 Defensive Starters starting this year. Hannibal has Improved alot during the past 4 weeks. i have been to every game this year, yes hannibal has their struggles but u cant count hannibal out. i just don't like Hannibal defensive coach. Hannibal has always to be known as the Worst Pass Defense in the state.

Hannibal is good, 4th or 5th best team in Class 4.

They're is only 2 teams i see who could play up to St Mary's in C4 and That's Hannibal & Kearney

if Hannibal had a chance to play helias again, hannibal wins by 2 or 3. it's what i said after the Helias game, u can't tell how good a team is after the first game. Hannibal had Only 5 returning Offensive starters and 6 Defensive Starters starting this year. Hannibal has Improved alot during the past 4 weeks. i have been to every game this year, yes hannibal has their struggles but u cant count hannibal out. i just don't like Hannibal defensive coach. Hannibal has always to be known as the Worst Pass Defense in the state.

They're is only 2 teams i see who could play up to St Mary's in C4 and That's Hannibal & Kearney
I have no dog in this fight, but since you have been overly adamant and relentless on this take. I went and looked at the last 4 weeks. All average or bad teams record wise and points scored and scored against. I have zero clue if Hannibal is improved or not. Just wanted to state that for the record. I have nothing against Hannibal. Just think maybe you should wait and see. You’re stating that it’s factual they are not ranked as high as they should be, and they are one of the best team in the class. Also capable of competing with St.Mary’s which will be far more then a handful for anyone. Do you think St.Mary’s will allow 20+ points to Kirskville? Who’s 3-3? Who’s about to allow more points then scored for the season?

Don’t engage.

Don’t worried, I don’t discriminate. I told some loser on powermizzou from Valle. He was crying about being bumped up 2 classes.

Anyone crying about the current system is just soft.

Nearly everyone recruits kids through youth clubs wether they are feeder programs or select clubs. It happens and I find absolutely hilarious so many ass clown really believe it doesn’t happen.

Don’t worried, I don’t discriminate. I told some loser on powermizzou from Valle. He was crying about being bumped up 2 classes.

Anyone crying about the current system is just soft.

Nearly everyone recruits kids through youth clubs wether they are feeder programs or select clubs. It happens and I find absolutely hilarious so many ass clown really believe it doesn’t happen.
Wrong, but yes the newer system is at least better than what we previously had. Yes, you are consistent, consistently wrong and missing the objective/point. That’s an ass clown opinion bro. There’s also AGIAN a VAST difference between 10 kids moving in that you can or cannot prove were recruited into a bigger school over a decade and looking at ANY STL schools information and seeing a TON of data of kids and what counties they played in just a few years ago or last year. And it being the majority of a team.

Last edited:
When you can skim the best of the best from a larger talent pool it's got nothing to do with being 'hard'.

It's easy to win.
It's almost like a former doormat c2 team surrounded by class 1 teams that went 8 man becomes dominant?

Touche Sheldon ! LMFAO... 😅😂🤣😭
LOL...I 25 mile radius pulls in about 1.9M people from Rock and Bishop Miege...St. Pius, and St. James.
Easy there, CLOWN @HomeyR ! @USArmyMike was tagging me from an earlier comment I made about Joey POTENTIALLY putting this argument to rest. I dont really have a dog in this fight. NICE TRY BOZOS!!!

Reactions: shoot90draw

Hannibal's pass defense has struggled somewhat this season. They aren't getting to the QB as much as they did the last few years. They don't have that speed edge rusher they had the last couple of years. The DL isn't getting much pressure at all, and they are having to blitz a lot. Their DBs have struggled at times as well, especially at corner. I know against Kirksville they had to move some guys around due to some being out. Their pass defense was a really good for the most part the last couple of seasons. Yes, they gave up an occasional big play outside, but that's high school football. You put your corners in man coverage all the time, don't get to the QB, you will get beat at some point. From what I've seen,and been told, they will be fine. Look for them to make a deep playoff run again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT