ADVERTISEMENT

Bowling Green at Lamar

Lamar has possibly played more games in November and December this past decade than anyone else. Makes it a little hard to keep track of!
Sounds like a new thread. Can’t think of anyone off the top of my head. If someone were to compile the list starting in 2010 or 2011, depending how you want to look at the decade, my guess for top 6 would be
Lamar
WC
Valle
BO
Maryville
Christian Bros
Maybe forgetting an obvious one? Helias or Ritter?

Sounds like a new thread. Can’t think of anyone off the top of my head. If someone were to compile the list starting in 2010 or 2011, depending how you want to look at the decade, my guess for top 6 would be
Lamar
WC
Valle
BO
Maryville
Christian Bros
Maybe forgetting an obvious one? Helias or Ritter?
Forgot Penney. I compile the top 20 teams most games between 10-11 and 23-24 seasons in November & December.

1. Lamar (62)
2. Webb (56)
3.,Valle (52)
4. Blair Oaks (47)
5. Maryville (46)
6. Penney (45)
7. CBC (41)
8. Lutheran North (37)
9. Fort Osage (36)
10. Lafayette County (36)
11. East Buchanan (34)
12. Helias (33)
13. John Burroughs (33)
14. Carthage (32)
15.,Hannibal (32)
16. Kearney (32)
17. Marceline (32)
18. Staley (32)
19 Ritter (31)
20.Ladue (31)

Huge factor time and time again, especially being in Class 2. I think that was the deciding factor with Adrian. They had the juice that first half. Just couldn’t sustain.
we really missed 55 all over the field. He was starting left guard as well as mike backer (i'd guess he was leading tacker).. That affected the line depth and you could see it in that 4th q on defense. Our DL was making plays all over but didn't get their usual breaks on offense. It showed!

I was there when we got beat! Went with radio guys!
19 Ended in Lamar with a quarterfinal loss to Ava. Only year the boys hung their cleats in the daylight. Coach Bailey's final game as head coach at Lamar.

78088020_10221443805753853_7758546382260011008_n.jpg

Bowling Green got what was coming to them..all the haters thought I was stirring the pot but I all I was doing was being honest. BG was no match…big 8 is tried and true. Way better then that crap emo football.

Lamar was very impressive. Hope you all win it all next Saturday in CoMo.

I enjoyed the adults who peaked in High School yelling at our D1 RB when he scored there in the 2nd half. They were standing in the north endzone. Would have loved to had seen them throw on some pads and tried to stop him. Classy.

I enjoyed the adults who peaked in High School yelling at our D1 RB when he scored there in the 2nd half. They were standing in the north endzone. Would have loved to had seen them throw on some pads and tried to stop him. Classy.
If you’re going to say it. Say it, what was said?

Ah yeah i gotcha now. You come on to whine about lamar fans and I am the one who needs to sit this one out lol good stuff chief
It was prob two guys. And now all Lamar fans are that way. It’s definitely “we got beat” finding stuff to complain about lol I’d hate to imagine him listening to the minority in any crowd. I heard a lady at a Carl game in districts scream “beat his p**** a$$ to a kid she thought tackled her kid late and they were pushing each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 2old2slow
It was prob two guys. And now all Lamar fans are that way. It’s definitely “we got beat” finding stuff to complain about lol I’d hate to imagine him listening to the minority in any crowd. I heard a lady at a Carl game in districts scream “beat his p**** a$$ to a kid she thought tackled her kid late and they were pushing each other.
So you’re saying there is someone in CJ that is passionate about football?

Maybe you should ask your buddies…or maybe you were one of them? You can tell us what was said.
Salty. No need to say anything positive about Lamar if it’s not how you actually feel. It’s clear at this point it’s all said in jest and you are looking for an argument. Your head of the athletic department said we were nothing but class as fans and our boys were classy on the field too. Check out Lamar’s facebook page. And then look at the most recent post. Grasping at straws to make yourself feel better is a bad look.

So you’re saying there is someone in CJ that is passionate about football?
Yes! But also reminding the BG salty guy that things far worse or equal are said by a few people at every HS football game across the country every week.

• Love

Don’t you mean D1 linebacker? He’s not playing RB in college.

I love the experience the JV teams get against teams clearly beat,but always leave starters in to try to run up the score so it doesn't look so bad. You might find somethings said then like you are referring to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT