ADVERTISEMENT

Bowling Green

NEMOFball

Oct 17, 2022
Has punted 1 time all year.

Scored on 9 of their 11 possessions vs South Shelby.

The two they didn't score on:

Clock ran out on the goal line to end the 1st half. Better time management and they would have scored there which would have buried SS at that point.
Kneel out to win the game.

Can East Buchanan stop them from scoring at will?

No. And I’d say they have to be the favs in this matchup

But in this game I’d imagine another high scoring affair. I think BG lets EB score 3-4 TDS at least. But maybe not.

BG was a great team last year and lost a very talented senior class. They started a little slow this year with new kids learning some new positions. After several adjustments they are rolling now. Bryant is a stud. They have several options besides him, but until someone slows him down they don’t need to utilize much. He is closing in on 3000 yards for the season. Don’t know much about East Buchanan. They are obviously a good team and should be a great game.

BG was a great team last year and lost a very talented senior class. They started a little slow this year with new kids learning some new positions. After several adjustments they are rolling now. Bryant is a stud. They have several options besides him, but until someone slows him down they don’t need to utilize much. He is closing in on 3000 yards for the season. Don’t know much about East Buchanan. They are obviously a good team and should be a great game.
I would love to see him vs Lamar, but Lamar has to take care of business Saturday 1st!
Edit, Saturday

Last edited:
Bowling Green is VERY impressive

Reactions: TDChase1971
Then they played way better than the box score looked. He was a big part of the defense too. Impressive.
A source close to the team said they were also without two starting lineman (one being an All-state kid) as well. Both will be back Saturday. As for Klein, they will need their offensive player of the year from last season to have any shot at winning this game. Kid is a game changer.

EBs defense is as advertised. I believe their starting Defense only gave up 2 TDs all season? 1 to North Platte and 1 to St. Michaels. Very big on the d-line anchored by a 6'4 300lb kid who can move. Watched them pitch a shutout vs Savannah earlier this year (who remind me alot of South Shelby) and shut down the Chappell kid who was a first team all-state RB. Regardless I still think this ends up being a high scoring game with the edge going to Bowling Green!

Reactions: 503_Maple
A source close to the team said they were also without two starting lineman (one being an All-state kid) as well. Both will be back Saturday. As for Klein, they will need their offensive player of the year from last season to have any shot at winning this game. Kid is a game changer.

EBs defense is as advertised. I believe their starting Defense only gave up 2 TDs all season? 1 to North Platte and 1 to St. Michaels. Very big on the d-line anchored by a 6'4 300lb kid who can move. Watched them pitch a shutout vs Savannah earlier this year (who remind me alot of South Shelby) and shut down the Chappell kid who was a first team all-state RB. Regardless I still think this ends up being a high scoring game with the edge going to Bowling Green!
I was saying the same thing to someone yesterday.
I saw Klein last year, and without him, I can’t see East Buch standing much of a chance.
Not saying that they can’t slow BG down, but without him, I can’t imagine their offense will outscore BG

Reactions: LawsonAlum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT