ADVERTISEMENT

Who Knew

Does Bosko do bath salts? I've heard a couple of rumors lately.
See Oh No GIF by Keep-Dancing

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
IF this continues I suggest we move to one of the dead boards and see if the bots follow. AGAIN this would likely simply be some international bot attack given the time the majority hit the site but those long trolling messages have to be coming from an INDIVIDUAL.

The other alternative is something I am already planning anyway: use X (FKA twitter) where I am planning to create a sports only account so I can interact there beginning this season. It will likely have the same account name as here FYI.

Reactions: Albert C. Slater
IF this continues I suggest we move to one of the dead boards and see if the bots follow. AGAIN this would likely simply be some international bot attack given the time the majority hit the site but those long trolling messages have to be coming from an INDIVIDUAL.

The other alternative is something I am already planning anyway: use X (FKA twitter) where I am planning to create a sports only account so I can interact there beginning this season. It will likely have the same account name as here FYI.
Like a virus, maybe we let this run it's course. Go hide away in a dormant boards. If these bots follow, we'll learn another clue these drug dealers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT