ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Nationwide Poll Trump 49%, Harris 46%

blindedbythelight

Jul 28, 2023
Only a point or two better than Biden

Saw an ad today with her spewing garbage about the hate and racism that led to the Jesse Smolett beating,,,,,,, then asking why she never condemned Smolett for stoking the hate and racism by his faked attack and lies

Saw an ad today with her spewing garbage about the hate and racism that led to the Jesse Smolett beating,,,,,,, then asking why she never condemned Smolett for stoking the hate and racism by his faked attack and lies
Trump has peaked. I think he's in trouble unless she completely botches the VP pick.

Botches for the real people in the US not you Maggats. No matter who she picks, you're gonna say it's a bad choice.

You know it's true.

Trump has peaked. I think he's in trouble unless she completely botches the VP pick.

Botches for the real people in the US not you Maggats. No matter who she picks, you're gonna say it's a bad choice.

You know it's true.
Nobody casts their vote because of the VP, it doesn’t matter who she picks

I think I know what changed. The guy who thinks nascar drivers should take over the military.

Again, its a headline! Where does he actually say it?
The former president has raised multiple run-ins with military generals in the past, both while being in office and since he was replaced by current U.S. President Joe Biden. During his rally in Charlotte on Wednesday evening, Trump suggested that recruiting NASCAR drivers and football coaches may be the way forward.

"We appreciate talent, I say, 'Let me use these guys to guide our military a little bit.' When you can win so many races, that's okay, you guide," Trump said. "Same thing with coaches, you take some of the greatest football coaches and put them in a room... it's not so different."

It’s an MSN Headline at that 😂😂😂😂

Veer is nothing but a world class doofus who needs to grow a set
You're literally the biggest joke on this board.
You see the offers Cantwell is getting? yah you know more about football talent than all those actual coaches.

The former president has raised multiple run-ins with military generals in the past, both while being in office and since he was replaced by current U.S. President Joe Biden. During his rally in Charlotte on Wednesday evening, Trump suggested that recruiting NASCAR drivers and football coaches may be the way forward.

"We appreciate talent, I say, 'Let me use these guys to guide our military a little bit.' When you can win so many races, that's okay, you guide," Trump said. "Same thing with coaches, you take some of the greatest football coaches and put them in a room... it's not so different."
So where does that say he’s firing the generals to hire them?

Any common sense person can realize that he’s inflating their ego talking about how good they are. Like it’s pretty easy to see…

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity

polls today show her passing ol' largebottom in Wis and nationwide.

He done.

You're literally the biggest joke on this board.
You see the offers Cantwell is getting? yah you know more about football talent than all those actual coaches.
I said he was not “Amazing”

He is 6’-7”and 310 pounds he should be able to throw a steel ball a long way. What would be amazing would be a kid 5’10 and #160 who could throw it that far.

As an offensive tackle he routinely gets beat. Look at the Rockhurst game from last year. Rocks DE owned him all night

He may turn into a good lineman but he is not there yet.

Last edited:
polls today show her passing ol' largebottom in Wis and nationwide.

He done.
No
The polls released today show Trump leading in all battleground states and tied in Wisconsin.

Former President Trump is narrowly leading Vice President Harris, the likely Democratic presidential nominee, in several battleground states, and the two are tied in Wisconsin, according to a new set of polls.

The survey released by Emerson College Polling and The Hill on Thursday found Trump leading Harris by 5 points in Arizona, 49 percent to 44 percent; by 2 points in Georgia, 48 percent to 46 percent; by 1 point in Michigan, 46 percent to 45 percent; by 2 points in Pennsylvania, 48 percent to 46 percent; and tied with her at 47 percent in Wisconsin.

If he says he wants nascar and football people to “run his military” WTF do you think that means? It means generals ARENT running the military. You people are like arguing with a ditzy girlfriend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT