ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got?

revno

Jun 21, 2001
The Flamethrower, the Grenade Launcher, or the Ashcroft?

IMO Kehoe is the best candidate; not looking for headlines, common sense, common man. Ascroft along for the ride, Eigel I think is actually pretty smart but playing the MAGA game and riding it for all it's worth. I think he is setting himself up to run for something else down the road, maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: Arcola
IMO Kehoe is the best candidate; not looking for headlines, common sense, common man. Ascroft along for the ride, Eigel I think is actually pretty smart but playing the MAGA game and riding it for all it's worth. I think he is setting himself up to run for something else down the road, maybe I'm wrong.
I think Kehoe would have a shot in a two-man race. Ashcroft wins, imo. Too much bureaucracy behind John's boy.

Anyone involved in public education who would vote for an Ashcroft does not know the history of Missouri and is doomed to repeat it.

I liked Jay when he was younger. We were in Boy Scouts and we were at Scout camp together at the same time and he was next door to me. He never wanted anyone to know his last name at camp. He was a really nice guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT