ADVERTISEMENT

Who did it worse? Biden or Britt?

bksfg4

Sep 14, 2009
Our political process hit quite a low last night. We went from grandpa Joe yelling at us all jacked up on whatever they shot him full of to sleepy joe who didn’t know where he was going as the meds wore off to Katie lecturing us from her kitchen about how bad these other people are. Doesn’t seem like either message resonated with moderates who will decide this election. Anyone who was impressed by either speech should go back and try to look at it from an undecided voters opinion and it was embarrassing. Both had a chance to change the narrative and instead it was more of the same.

Our political process hit quite a low last night. We went from grandpa Joe yelling at us all jacked up on whatever they shot him full of to sleepy joe who didn’t know where he was going as the meds wore off to Katie lecturing us from her kitchen about how bad these other people are. Doesn’t seem like either message resonated with moderates who will decide this election. Anyone who was impressed by either speech should go back and try to look at it from an undecided voters opinion and it was embarrassing. Both had a chance to change the narrative and instead it was more of the same.
Biden knocked it out of the park if for one simple reason:

He obliterated the trumptrogg narrative that he's a feeble zombie.

I bet trump ducks those debates too.

• Haha
Reactions: Stryk3 and l_Pete_l
Factcheck.org a neutral to slightly left leaner ( I think) said that the state of the union was full of half truths . My personal favorite was the jobs in semiconductors for $100,000 salaries with only a high school diplomas.

Reactions: l_Pete_l
Biden knocked it out of the park if for one simple reason:

He obliterated the trumptrogg narrative that he's a feeble zombie.

I bet trump ducks those debates too.
CBS is reporting Biden and Harris are dodging the question if he will debate Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: l_Pete_l
giphy.gif

Pills make you care about the middle class, not rape women and understand how government functions?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT