ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Reporting Hunter in trouble. Entire Biden Family Dirty?

If this was on the up and up why did they continue the investigation after they found out the Steel Dossier was 100% a lie and fabricated.
I could post a link of the timeline of when they figured out it was false, their own documents proving that but links seem to not be appreciated.

And you know as well as I the old guard Rep. hated Trump as much as the Dems most of them are RINO even though that term is very fluid.

If you call everyone who even lightly opposes you in your party a "RINO," then you're the RINO.

Reactions: Expect2Win
If this was on the up and up why did they continue the investigation after they found out the Steel Dossier was 100% a lie and fabricated.
I could post a link of the timeline of when they figured out it was false, their own documents proving that but links seem to not be appreciated.

And you know as well as I the old guard Rep. hated Trump as much as the Dems most of them are RINO even though that term is very fluid.

Did the F.B.I. open the investigation because of the dossier?​

No. Mr. Trump and his allies have insinuated that the F.B.I. based the Russia investigation on the dossier. But when counterintelligence agents launched the effort on July 30, 2016, they did not yet know about the dossier. An inspector general report established that Mr. Steele’s reports reached that counterintelligence team on Sept. 19, 2016.

The basis for the investigation was instead that WikiLeaks had disrupted the Democratic National Convention by releasing Democratic emails believed to have been stolen by Russian hackers, and that an Australian diplomat said a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser had bragged to him about apparent outreach from Russia involving an offer to help the campaign by anonymously releasing information damaging to Mrs. Clinton.

No. Mr. Trump and his allies have insinuated that the F.B.I. based the Russia investigation on the dossier. But when counterintelligence agents launched the effort on July 30, 2016, they did not yet know about the dossier. An inspector general report established that Mr. Steele’s reports reached that counterintelligence team on Sept. 19, 2016.

The basis for the investigation was instead that WikiLeaks had disrupted the Democratic National Convention by releasing Democratic emails believed to have been stolen by Russian hackers, and that an Australian diplomat said a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser had bragged to him about apparent outreach from Russia involving an offer to help the campaign by anonymously releasing information damaging to Mrs. Clinton.
Can't wait for another 3 page explanation as to why this is wrong. Just wait for it because he thinks if he uses enough words everybody will have to think he's right on every subject every time!

Can't wait for another 3 page explanation as to why this is wrong. Just wait for it because he thinks if he uses enough words everybody will have to think he's right on every subject every time!
He's really a legend. The best. Everyone says so.

Bigly.

Even this Left wing outlet get's it....To bad the NYT doesn't. They still maintain the party line.

Last edited:
No that one guy thinks that way. He was always like that.

Also that's 1/21.

Most of the dossier was fact.

Not sure how much has been disproven.

That's how intel works.
That one guy just thinks like that way always ..what one guy the writer for a Leftwing propaganda magazine who basically trashes Trump with baseless and demeaning accusations but then refutes the validity of the Dossier cause he just thinks that way ...gotcha and because the article and analysis of the Dossier was from 1/21 that makes it less relevant for Veer2Eternity for Reasons....the Dossier hasn't changed from it's release as being false and made up.

Jeez you do know that more and more info is coming out about how it was a political John Durham's investigation is delving into that rather deeply. Sure the MSM will lie and say try to discredit the investigation but what's strange is they are producing evidence.

The point is as the writer for The Nation stated ...BOTH parties play Dirty and political games. I get that but you seem to have a hard time buying into the idea that the Dem's are masters as Dirty underhanded political games....I actually applaud the Dem. party they are way better than the Pubs at this type of stuff it's not even close.

That one guy just thinks like that way always ..what one guy the writer for a Leftwing propaganda magazine who basically trashes Trump with baseless and demeaning accusations but then refutes the validity of the Dossier cause he just thinks that way ...gotcha and because the article and analysis of the Dossier was from 1/21 that makes it less relevant for Veer2Eternity for Reasons....the Dossier hasn't changed from it's release as being false and made up.

Jeez you do know that more and more info is coming out about how it was a political John Durham's investigation is delving into that rather deeply. Sure the MSM will lie and say try to discredit the investigation but what's strange is they are producing evidence.

The point is as the writer for The Nation stated ...BOTH parties play Dirty and political games. I get that but you seem to have a hard time buying into the idea that the Dem's are masters as Dirty underhanded political games....I actually applaud the Dem. party they are way better than the Pubs at this type of stuff it's not even close.
stop citing trash

In 2017, the New York Post was reported to be the preferred newspaper of U.S. president Donald Trump,[54][55] who maintains frequent contact with its owner Murdoch.[55] The Post had promoted Trump's celebrity since at least the 1980s.[56] In October 2020, the Post endorsed Trump for re-election, citing his "promises made, promises kept" policy.[57] Weeks after Trump was defeated and he sought to overturn the election results, the Post published a front-page editorial asking the president to "stop the insanity", stating that he was "cheering for an undemocratic coup", commenting: "If you insist on spending your final days in office threatening to burn it all down, that will be how you are remembered. Not as a revolutionary, but as the anarchist holding the match." The Post characterized Trump attorney Sidney Powell as a "crazy person", and his former national security advisor Michael Flynn’s suggestion to declare martial law as "tantamount to treason."[58][59]

Around March 2021, Keith Poole, a top editor at The Sun, another Murdoch-owned tabloid, was appointed as the editor in chief[60] at the New York Post.[61][62] Around the same time, at least eight journalists had left the paper.[62]

Reactions: HomeyR
stop citing trash

In 2017, the New York Post was reported to be the preferred newspaper of U.S. president Donald Trump,[54][55] who maintains frequent contact with its owner Murdoch.[55] The Post had promoted Trump's celebrity since at least the 1980s.[56] In October 2020, the Post endorsed Trump for re-election, citing his "promises made, promises kept" policy.[57] Weeks after Trump was defeated and he sought to overturn the election results, the Post published a front-page editorial asking the president to "stop the insanity", stating that he was "cheering for an undemocratic coup", commenting: "If you insist on spending your final days in office threatening to burn it all down, that will be how you are remembered. Not as a revolutionary, but as the anarchist holding the match." The Post characterized Trump attorney Sidney Powell as a "crazy person", and his former national security advisor Michael Flynn’s suggestion to declare martial law as "tantamount to treason."[58][59]

Around March 2021, Keith Poole, a top editor at The Sun, another Murdoch-owned tabloid, was appointed as the editor in chief[60] at the New York Post.[61][62] Around the same time, at least eight journalists had left the paper.[62]
LOL and you site CNN and NYT that is a hoot....Seriously that all you got is that the source is Trash. I get it you got no defense so you attack......

LOL and you site CNN and NYT that is a hoot....Seriously that all you got is that the source is Trash. I get it you got no defense so you attack......
NY Post is complete garbage. It's for people who can't do higher order thinking.

Basically any Murdoch publication is there to make him money and he does that by influencing politics.

Don't need a defense against clearly biased hack publications. Only a fool believes them.

Thanks for your opinion, clearly you're a higher order thinker, since you are so in the know on the legitimacy of media outlets

CNN, Wall St. Journal, and the NY Slimes are all jumping on the Hunter Biden story, which is really a story about influence peddling, and ultimately Addled Joe and his brother's corruption.

CNN, Wall St. Journal, and the NY Slimes are all jumping on the Hunter Biden story, which is really a story about influence peddling, and ultimately Addled Joe and his brother's corruption.
influence peddling and corruption?

Ivanka's china deals might be a place for you to start.

influence peddling and corruption?

Ivanka's china deals might be a place for you to start.

Addled Joe has a longer and much more vibrant history of influence peddling. We will start with him. Besides, they need to prosecute him for his crimes before he is completely incompetent...he is halfway there now.

Addled Joe has a longer and much more vibrant history of influence peddling. We will start with him. Besides, they need to prosecute him for his crimes before he is completely incompetent...he is halfway there now.
clearly.
In case you forgot, Joe Xiden is the president, has been for over a year. What's his approval rating again?
Do approval ratings matter now? Biden won't run again.
Please let the GOP take back congress and have more benghazis.

clearly.

Do approval ratings matter now? Biden won't run again.
Please let the GOP take back congress and have more benghazis.

Won't run again? LOL...that's an understatement. He can barely stand--or talk for that matter. As Don Rickles would say, "He's two blocks away from the cemetery."

Won't run again? LOL...that's an understatement. He can barely stand--or talk for that matter. As Don Rickles would say, "He's two blocks away from the cemetery."
The sad part is JFK Jr. would probably be president today if not for his plane crash. We got trump and biden instead.

Gross.

NY Post is complete garbage. It's for people who can't do higher order thinking.

Basically any Murdoch publication is there to make him money and he does that by influencing politics.

Don't need a defense against clearly biased hack publications. Only a fool believes them.
Man you even attacked a way left leaning Source that refuted the NYT/CNN/MSNBC/CBS/NBC/ABC/WashPost false narrative about the Steel Dossier and the Mueller investigation.

I get it you are a 100% bought in Flavor-Aid drinker...you try to attack and disparage any source that runs counter to your zealotry.

I've sighted the NYT before, CNN, Wash. Times. Politico, Wash. Post, NY Post ......what is strange as I've never sighted FOX/Breitbart news though....I'm fully aware and have stated at least 50 times that all News sources are biased and shill for their master and overlords. Does that mean that all the information is bogus? Nope you have to sift through it and secondary source it but yes even the NYT and CNN will sometimes land on the truth.

I get your angry and upset that Biden has been a complete and utter failure and more of a buffoon than Trump! Which was a easy call by anyone paying attention.

While Trump is a arrogant Loud mouth DBag...Biden has been and always will be a Political Bubble head. His presidency and mishandling of the Economy and his foreign affairs issues is proof of that. Inflation....rising food cost's, and not being able to fix the supply chain in over a year shows a complete lack of competence. More COVID deaths than Trump in the same time frame!!!

It's so bad his MSM shills are getting nervous and starting to jump ship. You stay the course though and keep blaming Trump it's your deep seated religion at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT