ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's Ministry of Truth? Armed DHS to...

MGHS

Jul 29, 2001

A new board of to govern thoughts and opinions and sharing those thoughts and opinions with others!!

Now the DHS can Seek out and Stop what ever the heck they deem as Possible Disinformation that Possibly or might lead to violence? What in the Heck is going on in this Administration. Who decides what is Disinformation and what warrants suppression of the 1st Amendment? This isn't about anything but Controlling the Narrative and silencing those who don't follow it so Power Can be maintained!!!

Sort of Ironic that Musk buys twitter to bring back a Liberal approach to Free speech and Biden and his Oligarchy enacts a 1984 style Ministry of truth days later. I wonder if Joseph Goebbles has any relatives to be the Chair of the Board of Disinformation for the DHS ....

Humans will always disagree on what is true.....I think therefore I am is the only known certainty!

Sure BS things are rampant online but so what its not the govt job to squash Opinions, insane ideas or nutty beliefs. Because it might on some miniscule outside chance Trigger somebody to do a bad thing.

And if History shows us anything it's the GOVT that wields misinformation, disinformation and propaganda to its greatest effect and greatest cost to Liberty, Freedom and Life!!

Can't protect the Border or American Citizens from the harm they do...but Biden can create a Police state to jack boot the First Amendment!!

I laughed when they Claim Disinformation can effect Border Security....Really a blog, print article or tweet allows thousands of unchecked illegals with who knows what agenda's to come across the border?? What type of illogic is this. Lack of a WALL and Boots on ground effect Border security.

And the EXO of the Board Nina Jankowicz is a Svengali of Disinformation on twitter claiming the Biden Laptop story was a hoax controlled by RUSSIA!!

She is clearly borderline in personality trait wise......

Skip to the 1:22 mark on video and watch this insane Women Attention seek and think she is being Clever ..... I mean you expect these wacko's in Hollyweird not sitting on the Board of a govt agency.

Her Bio graduated from George town and a Advisor to Ukraine, published articles in Leftwing Media...Atlantic Monthly, NYT, and Of course the Wash. Post. Also was a in a Harry Potter Wizard Rock Band LMAO. Just goes to prove that if you come from Juice $$$ Private High School and Colleges they will rubber stamp you a degree...let you publish your opinion in some MSM fish wrapper do the CNN/MSNBC talk show circuit and then give you a Nice Cush Govt Job to pad your bank account.

Ironic Biden claims to want to fight China and Russian disinformation by Adopting their Authoritarian Policies and Practices they use. We live in a Bizzaro world of Leftwing Democrats.

The 1st Amendment bans Govt Censorship Period. The country was Founded on that and the 2nd Amendment....Now The Democrats seem to believe it no longer applies cause of REASONS???? But it's clear it's about them Maintaining Power and Control by censoring those who don't bend a Knee to Govt Control.

Last edited:
I don't think that any Republican is against teaching American history.....but to teach CRT in the class room and to inject Race into every subject is counter productive.

Another article that is completely off base. There is a huge difference in not wanting schools to teach CRT vs not teaching history. This includes slavery and the racial issues. Schools can, and do, teach history about these subjects. That new "false information" panel going to crack down on articles like this?..... I think we all know the answer to that..

Reactions: Arcola
Run for school board.
oh wait..it's easier for you to sit on your butt and complain about something that isn't really happening.

You trumpers fall for the propaganda every time.
What isn't really happening??Explain to me why the Webster Grove School System was asking students in black and white on a questionnaire what political beliefs their parents held??

exactly what does that have to do with education??

What isn't really happening??Explain to me why the Webster Grove School System was asking students in black and white on a questionnaire what political beliefs their parents held??

exactly what does that have to do with education??
Like I said.

Some karen is wanting to get paid.

Run for board instead of crying on the sidelines

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT