ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Reporting Hunter in trouble. Entire Biden Family Dirty?

cardsrock15

Aug 24, 2021
Washington (CNN)A Justice Department investigation into Hunter Biden's business activities has gained steam in recent months, with a flurry of witnesses providing testimony to federal investigators and more expected to provide interviews in the coming weeks, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.
The probe, led by the US Attorney in Wilmington, Delaware, began as early as 2018 and concerns multiple financial and business activities in foreign countries dating to when Biden's father was vice president. Investigators have examined whether Hunter Biden and some of his associates violated money laundering, tax and foreign lobbying laws, as well as firearm and other regulations, multiple sources said.
To do so, law enforcement has gathered information from lobbyists connected to Hunter Biden, from his business partners, and from others who've observed his financial engagements, including a woman with whom he had a child.
Hunter Biden has not been charged with any crimes and has denied any wrongdoing. His father, President Joe Biden is not being investigated as part of the probe of his son's business activities, according to sources who have been briefed.

But the ongoing investigation has persistently raised questions about the ethics and behavior of the President's son and fueled right-wing political attacks. In 2019, then-President Donald Trump pressured Ukraine to investigate the Bidens over Hunter's work for Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company, eventually leading to Trump's first impeachment.

So the Justice Department is heavy into an investigation into Hunter Bidens foreign business dealings including money laundering. Funny how Trump saying Hunter was dirty and trying to get prosecutors to investigate the guy got him Impeached???

Reactions: l_Pete_l and hb1025
More leftist hypocrisy …Trump dirty Biden’s clean!! Different Rules for different sides

I thought CNN was biased and now you post their work as the gospel truth. Hmmmmm

I thought CNN was biased and now you post their work as the gospel truth. Hmmmmm
CNN has got rid of some of its far left mouthpieces and seems to actually be trying to move back toward being a news outlet instead of the entertainment wing of the democratic party. Only time will tell though

More righty hypocrisy...Biden dirty Trump's clean!! Different rules for different sides
Is Trump dirty in the area of shady business dealings? I'd say so but no real proof yet that is outside of the Norm of other massive business moguls. Did Trump Russian Collude? Nope....Did he commit impeachable crimes? Nope......

Is Biden Dirty? At least as dirty as Trump and it appears his crimes are more Govt. related.

Both are Dirty IMO. I've stated all along that All Politicians or at least most are Grifters and scammers. Same goes with Wealthy elites.

The Hypocrisy is that the Left claims and has claimed with 100% certainty that Trump has Committed Crimes of High Magnitude .....but provided Zero Proof after spending Nearly 50 million dollars and involving Govt institutions to do their bidding until it became obvious they had nothing...... But on the Flip side those same Govt. agency's dragged their heels on the Biden Laptop for months even though it is actually showing some legit evidence of some very strange activities without dolling out Millions to gather evidence either. All the While Everyone on the left is claiming Joe Biden is 100% innocent and knows nothing about his Son Hunters activities.

Is Trump dirty in the area of shady business dealings? I'd say so but no real proof yet that is outside of the Norm of other massive business moguls. Did Trump Russian Collude? Nope....Did he commit impeachable crimes? Nope......

Is Biden Dirty? At least as dirty as Trump and it appears his crimes are more Govt. related.

Both are Dirty IMO. I've stated all along that All Politicians or at least most are Grifters and scammers. Same goes with Wealthy elites.

The Hypocrisy is that the Left claims and has claimed with 100% certainty that Trump has Committed Crimes of High Magnitude .....but provided Zero Proof after spending Nearly 50 million dollars and involving Govt institutions to do their bidding until it became obvious they had nothing...... But on the Flip side those same Govt. agency's dragged their heels on the Biden Laptop for months even though it is actually showing some legit evidence of some very strange activities without dolling out Millions to gather evidence either. All the While Everyone on the left is claiming Joe Biden is 100% innocent and knows nothing about his Son Hunters activities.

You are quite correct, but let's not forget that the right has been claiming the same 100% certainty about Hillary for decades with not much to show for it. Much like Trump, a lot of smoke, but not much fire discovered (which is not to say fire doesn't exist, of course).

My stance is that the problem isn't the politicians; the problem is the voters; we know politicians are snakes, and we're still surprised when they bite us, or even worse, we're not surprised, yet we keep voting for them.

CNN is biased.....on occasion a few of their journalist do some actual reporting.

I hope no one thinks there is a news network (ever) that isn't biased. That is a level of naiveté that I'm not sure I can stomach.

Reactions: RawMeat
I hope no one thinks there is a news network (ever) that isn't biased. That is a level of naiveté that I'm not sure I can stomach.
CNBC is about as good as it gets.

24 hour news and the internet has stupidityfied Murica.

Reactions: RawMeat
Odd you bring that up.

I was having a discussion yesterday with a coworker. He’s retired military and documented many things for them. He’s spent weeks in nuclear subs, filmed from the sub hunting planes, etc. Interesting fella.

He finished his career with tech/camera out of the Pentagon for their media briefings.

He stated the same thing: 24 hour news was highly instrumental in killing integrity in journalism. According to him, the highest priority was to report the news first. Accuracy became an afterthought.
Another big problem is these 'bloggers'.

I could literally start a blog tomorrow and spread any kind of fakenews I wanted and a % of the world would believe it (if it fit their narrative).

Sick.

At least Biden didn't dump the prosecutors involved in the case. Most times a new President replaces all of those folks when he comes in, Biden left these in place.

You are quite correct, but let's not forget that the right has been claiming the same 100% certainty about Hillary for decades with not much to show for it. Much like Trump, a lot of smoke, but not much fire discovered (which is not to say fire doesn't exist, of course).

My stance is that the problem isn't the politicians; the problem is the voters; we know politicians are snakes, and we're still surprised when they bite us, or even worse, we're not surprised, yet we keep voting for them.
That’s been my point as well I was not one bit surprised that Biden is crooked and a inept slime ball….just as I knew Trump was a arrogant self serving Dbag or that Obama was a Race baiting leftist activist…It’s pretty obvious what these people are.

But with that said Obama did a few good things as did Trump I can acknowledge the good and bad. So far Biden has been a disaster and If his handlers don’t change it’s going to get worse.

They are all propagandist shills for one side or the other ..I’ve stated on here a hundred times Fox is no different than the others leftist networks just they shill for the right and are the only big Right wing network

Another big problem is these 'bloggers'.

I could literally start a blog tomorrow and spread any kind of fakenews I wanted and a % of the world would believe it (if it fit their narrative).

Sick.
What is the difference in a independent journalist blogger and a journalist working for a CNN/Fox.
The network journalist lie or strategically omit things at a massive rate.
I think is sort of ironic that you are more apt to believe a bought and paid for corporate propagandist than a independent journalist who has no political overlords to bow to?

What is the difference in a independent journalist blogger and a journalist working for a CNN/Fox.
The network journalist lie or strategically omit things at a massive rate.
I think is sort of ironic that you are more apt to believe a bought and paid for corporate propagandist than a independent journalist who has no political overlords to bow to?
Bless your heart.

Deflection. This is the answer from the left when you present factual things. Dirt is dirt. They were sure Trump had Russian dirt. With skillful investigators who hated him trying to find anything, nothing was found. Why isn't Biden being treated the same way??? Hypocrisy. It's already been told that if the Republicans take the house and senate, the investigation is happening. Please, Biden, keep pushing this country ruining idiocy and congress with be a lock.

Nothing was found? Bahahahahaha
They just refuse to prosecute.
read the mueller report. He should have been thrown out of office over and over again.

read the mueller report. He should have been thrown out of office over and over again.
Sure they refused to prosecute. Ummm, because they had a change of heart and started to adore Trump. That deserves a huge Bahahahahaha with an !!! If Trump had half the dirt this one Hunter Biden situation has, he would have been crucified. Deflecting the truth makes you go blind. When you start to replace truth with lies, the lies become the truth and bad becomes good and visa versa.

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
Sure they refused to prosecute. Ummm, because they had a change of heart and started to adore Trump. That deserves a huge Bahahahahaha with an !!! If Trump had half the dirt this one Hunter Biden situation has, he would have been crucified. Deflecting the truth makes you go blind. When you start to replace truth with lies, the lies become the truth and bad becomes good and visa versa.

It might have had to do with the Justice Department guidance (though not law) that they do not indict a sitting president. Refusal to prosecute is not equivalent to innocence. You know this, of course, because all the little Hillary theories floating around in your mind prove this to you.

• Haha
Reactions: l_Pete_l
Bless your heart.
I see Zero answer because you can't answer the question. Reporting and developing investigational skills is not complicated by any stretch of the imagination.

Give me a Independent Person free of Corporate control and Shenanigans who wants the actual truth over any Propagandist at CNN/FOX/NYT/CBS etc.

LOL I've read the report....nothing of substance.... so they spend 40 million work their arse's off to take him down...find proof/evidence and then don't go after him through impeachment for collusion? If so then Trump must have access to things that would kink a bald mans hair on the Dem's. That would be the only reason they would back off from taking him down.

Do you know how insane it sounds for you to say they had proof and evidence put won't do anything Cause REASONS not given!!

I get it you can't fathom that it was all a ruse by the Dem's and it didn't work and was a utter failure to those who don't bend a knee to the cult.

Reactions: l_Pete_l
If you actually read the entire report, which I doubt, you would know he obstructed the investigation over and over. A legit president should not be bad mouthing the DOJ or FBI, let alone threatening those involved.

if you can comprehend your reading and have common sense you know the dozens of contacts the Trump campaign had with Russians wasn’t a coincidence and certainly was not normal and more than warranted an investigation. Face it. You are just full of ish.

There we go. Toots and Will. When we don't like what's being said then let's start slapping.
Pete, no human being can read the entire report see the detailed list of contacts with Russians during the campaign and honestly say an investigation isn’t warranted. I guarandamntee if Hunter Biden met with that many Russians you would be going out of your mind. Thus he is full of ish.

And you know deep in your tiny heart that a public official like Trump should not be obstructing an investigation the way he did.
It ain’t right. If Biden did that with Hunter’s laptop you would throw a fit. So just stop playing the silly games.

If you actually read the entire report, which I doubt, you would know he obstructed the investigation over and over. A legit president should not be bad mouthing the DOJ or FBI, let alone threatening those involved.

if you can comprehend your reading and have common sense you know the dozens of contacts the Trump campaign had with Russians wasn’t a coincidence and certainly was not normal and more than warranted an investigation. Face it. You are just full of ish.
I have read a huge portion of the report and everything you stated is not abnormal for a corporate entity. That is your interpretation that he had to many business connections. Same goes for your assessment of obstruction or Trumps behavior while outside the Norm the behavior was a response to the over reach of the FB1/DOJ which was unprecedented and clearly a baseless political ploy by Dems. Which finally came out in the wash.

I understand you have some deep seeded need to cling to any half baked circumstantial theory that Trump colluded with the Russians. If you don’t then you have to face the facts you got duped and played by the Dems and the MSM.

Pete, no human being can read the entire report see the detailed list of contacts with Russians during the campaign and honestly say an investigation isn’t warranted. I guarandamntee if Hunter Biden met with that many Russians you would be going out of your mind. Thus he is full of ish.

And you know deep in your tiny heart that a public official like Trump should not be obstructing an investigation the way he did.
It ain’t right. If Biden did that with Hunter’s laptop you would throw a fit. So just stop playing the silly games.
What The FBI/DOJ did was a baseless fishing exhibition based on a fake dossier they knew was fake ….Hunters laptop was real evidence that has been ignored for over a year.
If a Trump lap top came forth during the election with shady info. That a 40 million dollar investigation failed to find and was buried until after the election you’d be twisted into a pretzel.

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
The MSM and Dems duped people.
Overreach by the FBI and DOJ.
How many people are a part of this collusion?
Head of the FBI during that time period.
Bob Mueller - Republican
James Comey - Republican
Christopher Wray - Republican
Andrew McCabe - Republican
Bill Barr - lol
Jeff Sessions - Republican

Reactions: HomeyR
Bob Mueller - Republican
James Comey - Republican
Bill Barr - lol
I don't think they ever really consider how deep this 'conspiracy' has to go to actually do what they think it did.

Another example of an uneducated populace buying propaganda.

Washington (CNN)A Justice Department investigation into Hunter Biden's business activities has gained steam in recent months, with a flurry of witnesses providing testimony to federal investigators and more expected to provide interviews in the coming weeks, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.
The probe, led by the US Attorney in Wilmington, Delaware, began as early as 2018 and concerns multiple financial and business activities in foreign countries dating to when Biden's father was vice president. Investigators have examined whether Hunter Biden and some of his associates violated money laundering, tax and foreign lobbying laws, as well as firearm and other regulations, multiple sources said.
To do so, law enforcement has gathered information from lobbyists connected to Hunter Biden, from his business partners, and from others who've observed his financial engagements, including a woman with whom he had a child.
Hunter Biden has not been charged with any crimes and has denied any wrongdoing. His father, President Joe Biden is not being investigated as part of the probe of his son's business activities, according to sources who have been briefed.

But the ongoing investigation has persistently raised questions about the ethics and behavior of the President's son and fueled right-wing political attacks. In 2019, then-President Donald Trump pressured Ukraine to investigate the Bidens over Hunter's work for Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company, eventually leading to Trump's first impeachment.

So the Justice Department is heavy into an investigation into Hunter Bidens foreign business dealings including money laundering. Funny how Trump saying Hunter was dirty and trying to get prosecutors to investigate the guy got him Impeached???

Influence peddling and money laundering...the Biden Crime Family.

Bob Mueller - Republican
James Comey - Republican
Bill Barr - lol
If this was on the up and up why did they continue the investigation after they found out the Steel Dossier was 100% a lie and fabricated.
I could post a link of the timeline of when they figured out it was false, their own documents proving that but links seem to not be appreciated.

And you know as well as I the old guard Rep. hated Trump as much as the Dems most of them are RINO even though that term is very fluid.

If this was on the up and up why did they continue the investigation after they found out the Steel Dossier was 100% a lie and fabricated.
I could post a link of the timeline of when they figured out it was false, their own documents proving that but links seem to not be appreciated.

And you know as well as I the old guard Rep. hated Trump as much as the Dems most of them are RINO even though that term is very fluid.
It wasn't a 100% lie.

Most of what's in there is fact.

That you fell for the alt right propaganda is no shock.

Reactions: Toots_mcgee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT