ADVERTISEMENT

RFK

Pancho and Lefty

Feb 6, 2007
Good, bad, or ugly? I think he is a great choice. Obv his odds are slim to none. Who does he take more votes away from?

Good, bad, or ugly? I think he is a great choice. Obv his odds are slim to none. Who does he take more votes away from?
I’ve been saying for months he is the best choice. I’ve voted Democrat since Billy the Kid started getting serviced in the Oval Office but RFK would have my vote. I like him even more because his own party shunned him and he doesn’t seem to be owned by the same business and political interest. I also like that unlike Bernie, rather than buckle under and fall in line, he bucked the dems and is running as an independent. Could just be controlled opposition but he has always taken the fight to big corporate interest. I have trouble seeing how people would think Trump or Biden are better choices but I would be willing to listen. The biggest gripes people have seem to be his “vaccine stance” which at the end of the day is we need more testing and pharmaceutical companies shouldn’t have immunity (which is a conflict of interest for me but logically is exactly where people should be in my opinion). He’s got his faults but they aren’t near as big as the other twos.

I’ve been saying for months he is the best choice. I’ve voted Democrat since Billy the Kid started getting serviced in the Oval Office but RFK would have my vote. I like him even more because his own party shunned him and he doesn’t seem to be owned by the same business and political interest. I also like that unlike Bernie, rather than buckle under and fall in line, he bucked the dems and is running as an independent. Could just be controlled opposition but he has always taken the fight to big corporate interest. I have trouble seeing how people would think Trump or Biden are better choices but I would be willing to listen. The biggest gripes people have seem to be his “vaccine stance” which at the end of the day is we need more testing and pharmaceutical companies shouldn’t have immunity (which is a conflict of interest for me but logically is exactly where people should be in my opinion). He’s got his faults but they aren’t near as big as the other twos.
Word for word agree with you. Certainly hoping the Aaron Rodgers talk is nothing but hot air.

Agree on the vaccine thoughts; I did listen to him discuss some of that, and he said that he and his kids have been vaccinated. He disagreed with the Covid vaccine mandate and believes vaccines should have more blind studies and placebo studies.

Only chance a third party has is if they can get in the debates

He has no chance to win. When Jesse Ventura and Aaron Rodgers are on your list of potential VPs, people are not going to take you seriously.

There are many people I prefer over Biden and Trump right now. But none of them have a chance. Biden or Trump. Those are our only choices.

There are kids in this country getting measles and you think RFK is a serious candidate? I don’t.

Reactions: Vallegrad2
There are kids in this country getting measles and you think RFK is a serious candidate? I don’t.
How many of those kids died? Out of the number of how many cases? How many weren’t of the Orthodox Jewish observing faith? You seem to be an expert on this.

From Samoa in 2019

Anti-vaccine activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a nephew of President John F. Kennedy, visited the country in June, appearing next to officials at Samoan independence celebrations. His visit was “for a program that is not government-related,” an official in the prime minister’s department told Samoan news media at the time.
Kennedy has asserted that vaccines cause autism, a claim disproved by extensive research.

Members of the Kennedy family have publicly criticized him for helping “spread dangerous misinformation.”
An Instagram photo shows Kennedy embracing the Australian Samoan anti-vaccine activist Taylor Winterstein in Samoa on June 4. “I am deeply honored to have been in the presence of a man I believe is, can and will change the course of history,” Winterstein wrote in the caption, adding hashtags #makinginformedchoices #investigatebeforeyouvaccinate.

He changed history alright. From November 2019:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is immediately sending experts in response to a request from the Samoan government for assistance with a measles outbreak that has sickened 2,437 people and killed 32, mostly children, U.S. officials said Tuesday.

The CDC is providing technical assistance with tracking and monitoring of cases and vaccination campaigns, according to Robert Linkins, a CDC expert on global immunization. Two CDC experts are expected to be on the ground shortly, U.S. officials said. Vaccination rates in Samoa are among the lowest in the world, and the country has been the target of anti-vaccine activists.
The measles outbreak was declared Oct. 16 and is spreading rapidly throughout the island with unprecedented severity, CDC officials said. Children under 5 account for nearly half of cases.

Reactions: Vallegrad2
1. I’m sorry but listening to him speak is really annoying
2. He is a crackpot—telling strangers on a hiking trail not to get their baby vaccinated??!!!?

They can’t put SS members at risk for whooping cough, measles, polio or diphtheria.

You have confused me with someone who gives a sh about RFK Jr and his creaking great grandpa voice. I do think you should both vote for him though.

Update for you “RFK is different” crew members.

First it was divulged that Mr Climate change environmental lawyer has accepted tens of thousands from the oil and gas industry.

Then today he named his biggest campaign contributor as his VP. She bought his Super Bowl ad for him and bought herself a spot on the ticket. Bahahahahaha

200w.gif

His VP pick is definitely not for going after Trump voters. But his wacko conspiracy 5G mind control speech yesterday was surely attractive to the Qanon crowd.

This weeks news cycle sure seems like RFK is going after the Trump voters.
Trump is aware he will be a convicted felon by election day.

He realizes his best hopes are an economic collapse and RFK siphoning enough votes for him in swing states.

I would think there is one very obvious member of the Kennedy family who didnt endorse Joe Biden

I would think a candidate with the last name of Kennedy will pull a lot more support from older Democrats than it will from older Republicans . The Kennedy name means nothing to younger voters so thats pretty much a wash
Kennedy is literally being financed by a big trumper. Hopefully the targeted voters aren't as dumb as regular maggats.

Kennedy is literally being financed by a big trumper. Hopefully the targeted voters aren't as dumb as regular maggats.
The ploy to label anyone who votes for Trump, or is considering voting for Trump, as an idiot is condescending and insulting to people and continues to drive people away from the Democrat party. Not even considering you should be questioning your own team and only attack the other just makes you a pawn (a role you play well I must say)

The ploy to label anyone who votes for Trump, or is considering voting for Trump, as an idiot is condescending and insulting to people and continues to drive people away from the Democrat party. Not even considering you should be questioning your own team and only attack the other just makes you a pawn (a role you play well I must say)
nothing to do with dems.

Literally people that buy trump's schtick at this point are as dumb as those that think OJ didn't do it.

Given all the evidence available to us all, it’s either stupidity or evil. Period.

Exc
nothing to do with dems.

Literally people that buy trump's schtick at this point are as dumb as those that think OJ didn't do it.
Except it’s widely believed by people in the know it was OJs kid Jason who killed them and OJ took the blame to deflect. Also why the glove didn’t fit 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
Exc

Except it’s widely believed by people in the know it was OJs kid Jason who killed them and OJ took the blame to deflect. Also why the glove didn’t fit 😉
2 simple things in that case made it a slam dunk:

1) The glove had a slice in the exact same spot OJs finger was cut

2) Bruno Moggli shoes. Very rare brand/model.

but ya Fuhrman planted all that evidence.

Reminds me of the Doobie Brothers "What a fool believes"

That should be played at trump rallies.

2 simple things in that case made it a slam dunk:

1) The glove had a slice in the exact same spot OJs finger was cut

2) Bruno Moggli shoes. Very rare brand/model.

but ya Fuhrman planted all that evidence.

Marcia Clark could have used a good lawyer like you. You’ve got all the answers to any topic, any time. You are spot on and I would argue it was the most compelling, clear and indisputable evidence presented during that trial. It is no wonder the jury found OJ guilty. No doubt a slam dunk case.

A song about a man thinking he still has a chance with a woman who just walked out on him? Love makes us a fool. Are Trumps followers in love with him and that makes them a fool or are they just low IQ?

A song about a man thinking he still has a chance with a woman who just walked out on him? Love makes us a fool. Are Trumps followers in love with him and that makes them a fool or are they just low IQ?
Yes

Think it's a combo of both.
Throw in latent racist tendencies and you have a trifecta

Reactions: bksfg4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT