ADVERTISEMENT

Skipping the election?

bullitpdq68

Sep 22, 2005
Home of the Cubs!!
I won't skip the election, but honestly I don't know how I can in good conscious vote for either of these two old guys. Neither of these guys are honestly fit to run for office, ones to old and probable mentally slipping, the other is mentally unstable and also losing a step mentally.
So I don't want 4 years of Trump again, to me I think he is just running to settle scores and bring his justice to those who he honestly believes wronged him, which scares me to death. Biden I don't think that man is actually making any decisions, reminds me of Mermaid man from Sponge bob, just way past his prime and really just let the old guy go quietly into retirement.
Can anybody honestly say they are truly excited to vote for either of these two and see one of them win? I think most people are just voting to keep the other old guy out of office, which really is a $H*T show in itself, since that seems to be one of the biggest reasons. Lord knows the senate and house pretty much don't pass any legislation anymore or do anything for the country. And lets forget about bipartisanship that isn't going to happen anymore or anytime soon, so nothing will ever get done. Seems like for the most part a slim minority want their politician to hate the other guy and all their ideas seems that is what American politics has come to these days, just screaming loudly at the other guy and their supporters.

I won't skip the election, but honestly I don't know how I can in good conscious vote for either of these two old guys. Neither of these guys are honestly fit to run for office, ones to old and probable mentally slipping, the other is mentally unstable and also losing a step mentally.
So I don't want 4 years of Trump again, to me I think he is just running to settle scores and bring his justice to those who he honestly believes wronged him, which scares me to death. Biden I don't think that man is actually making any decisions, reminds me of Mermaid man from Sponge bob, just way past his prime and really just let the old guy go quietly into retirement.
Can anybody honestly say they are truly excited to vote for either of these two and see one of them win? I think most people are just voting to keep the other old guy out of office, which really is a $H*T show in itself, since that seems to be one of the biggest reasons. Lord knows the senate and house pretty much don't pass any legislation anymore or do anything for the country. And lets forget about bipartisanship that isn't going to happen anymore or anytime soon, so nothing will ever get done. Seems like for the most part a slim minority want their politician to hate the other guy and all their ideas seems that is what American politics has come to these days, just screaming loudly at the other guy and their supporters.
Well I know a half dozen guys I work with I would rather see as president than either Biden or Trump, but thats not the way it works.

Trump may be a world class idiot, but the country was in much better shape with him in the White House, of the two have to vote for President Trump

Biden pushing this stupid electrification of america is costing him a lot of support

Reactions: 65TPT
Well I know a half dozen guys I work with I would rather see as president than either Biden or Trump, but thats not the way it works.

Trump may be a world class idiot, but the country was in much better shape with him in the White House, of the two have to vote for President Trump

Biden pushing this stupid electrification of america is costing him a lot of support
He shut down the US and he developed the clot shot. he spent trillions in 'free money' on the way out the door to give us inflation.

He's literally the biggest screw up in the history of our country.

• Haha
Reactions: pgapro29
He shut down the US and he developed the clot shot. he spent trillions in 'free money' on the way out the door to give us inflation.

He's literally the biggest screw up in the history of our country.
How much money did Biden leave in Military equipment in Afghanistan? How much are we going to keep sending to Ukraine? How much are we going to give Illegal Immigrants?

Reactions: Arcola
How much money did Biden leave in Military equipment in Afghanistan? How much are we going to keep sending to Ukraine? How much are we going to give Illegal Immigrants?
how much would it cost to move that equipment? (Hint: more than the original cost)
I'm not sure about Ukraine: I know we spend way too much in other countries but most of the people that are against Ukraine(ForRussia) never bat an eye over the billions we've welfared to Israel.
How much were we giving illegal immigrants since Reagan gave them amnesty?
There's not really any easy solutions. Just like leaving afghanistan. Best decision our country has made in decades.

how much would it cost to move that equipment? (Hint: more than the original cost)
I'm not sure about Ukraine: I know we spend way too much in other countries but most of the people that are against Ukraine(ForRussia) never bat an eye over the billions we've welfared to Israel.
How much were we giving illegal immigrants since Reagan gave them amnesty?
There's not really any easy solutions. Just like leaving afghanistan. Best decision our country has made in decades.
How is there not an easy solution to illegal immigration? House them and pay for them instead of deporting them? Making the border stronger? Seems like a decent place to start.

So instead of moving military equipment to bases in other countries, we just turn them over to the Taliban? Sounds like a good plan.

How is there not an easy solution to illegal immigration? House them and pay for them instead of deporting them? Making the border stronger? Seems like a decent place to start.

So instead of moving military equipment to bases in other countries, we just turn them over to the Taliban? Sounds like a good plan.
You realize deporting them will cost trillions right?
You do realize we rendered the stuff in trashcanistan inoperable right?
we been doing this for decades.
It's not like biden is the guy that invented this.
He had the balls to get us outta the quagmire at least. Trump was too scared of poll numbers.

I mean if we want to increase our taxes by 50% or more to pay for deportations go ahead and run on that .

You realize deporting them will cost trillions right?
You do realize we rendered the stuff in trashcanistan inoperable right?
we been doing this for decades.
It's not like biden is the guy that invented this.
He had the balls to get us outta the quagmire at least. Trump was too scared of poll numbers.

I mean if we want to increase our taxes by 50% or more to pay for deportations go ahead and run on that .
Quit giving money to all these other countries and take care of ours first. The border shouldn't be as open as it is.

• The fiscal cost created by illegal immigrants of $746.3 billion compares to total a cost of deportation of $124.1 billion, assuming a FY 2016 cost per deportation, or $67.6 billion using FY 2012 deportation costs.
Thats from an article in 2017 from the Center of Immigration Studies. I mean I'm not a genius but I would think if those numbers are accurate the $600 billion less would be the way to go.

Quit giving money to all these other countries and take care of ours first. The border shouldn't be as open as it is.

• The fiscal cost created by illegal immigrants of $746.3 billion compares to total a cost of deportation of $124.1 billion, assuming a FY 2016 cost per deportation, or $67.6 billion using FY 2012 deportation costs.
Thats from an article in 2017 from the Center of Immigration Studies. I mean I'm not a genius but I would think if those numbers are accurate the $600 billion less would be the way to go.
well first of all, you need to know your source:

The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) is an American anti-immigration think tank. It favors far lower immigration numbers and produces analyses to further those views. The CIS was founded by historian Otis L. Graham and eugenicist and white nationalist John Tanton in 1985 as a spin-off of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). It is one of a number of anti-immigration organizations founded by Tanton, along with FAIR and NumbersUSA

How many trillion gigawatts of electricity that we dont have are we going to need when they dont allow oil to be pumped anymore after they force you to buy a new very expensive electric car and update your home heating with an electric heat pump.

well first of all, you need to know your source:

The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) is an American anti-immigration think tank. It favors far lower immigration numbers and produces analyses to further those views. The CIS was founded by historian Otis L. Graham and eugenicist and white nationalist John Tanton in 1985 as a spin-off of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). It is one of a number of anti-immigration organizations founded by Tanton, along with FAIR and NumbersUSA
Find me your source that it is cheaper to keep illegal immigrants here, house and feed them and free medical than it is to deport them.

Find me your source that it is cheaper to keep illegal immigrants here, house and feed them and free medical than it is to deport them.
that source was literally founded by white supremacists.

You can argue this all you want. The cost to track down and deport illegals makes it a non-starter.

Plus politically it's a killer . 30% of Americans are trumpers and they're dying off fast. It's not a white nation anymore.

Your source was also the one stating that 300K plus 'secretive' flights of 'illegals' were brought in. And of course the team buys it and now it's regarded as fact.

But it's not true.

Fakenews even.

You can argue this all you want. The cost to track down and deport illegals makes it a non-starter.

Plus politically it's a killer . 30% of Americans are trumpers and they're dying off fast. It's not a white nation anymore.

Your source was also the one stating that 300K plus 'secretive' flights of 'illegals' were brought in. And of course the team buys it and now it's regarded as fact.

But it's not true.

Fakenews even.

How many trillion gigawatts of electricity that we dont have are we going to need when they dont allow oil to be pumped anymore after they force you to buy a new very expensive electric car and update your home heating with an electric heat pump.

That makes this a little awkward then:

That makes this a little awkward then:

Exactly!!! we need more and more fossil fuels, and Biden and left wing Green New Dealers keep pushing to do away with oil totally.

Remember Bidens "No New Drilling , PERIOD" pledge to stop all oil drilling and recovery on federal land and offshore leases??? The guy is a total moron when it comes to our nations energy policy

If it wasnt for the courts forcing him to sell leases he would be having his way

But it's not true.

Fakenews even.
Who gives a rip what is a political killer. That's the problem with America. We want to appease everyone and campaign on what we think they want and no politicians get anything done that benefits America. Everybody gets their feelings hurt and wants to cry they're oppressed. Our society is screwed up and it's not looking like its going to get better. If the border was more secure then you wouldn't have as many illegals. I don't understand how you can't comprehend that. Illegals have been bussed to migrant cities. There is no tracking them down, they were already tracked down. You cannot sit here and truly believe this isn't a problem. You just don't want to admit it because it would make it seem like you support conservatives. You don't have to support either side to reasonably understand what things that could improve or hurt the country.

Who gives a rip what is a political killer.
well we didn't leave trashcanistan for just that reason.
the interest rates were kept artificially low for just that reason.
i believe we got the trump gimmedats in DECEMBER 2020 for inflation that is a political killer.

Why haven't GOPers' secured the border'? What does that look like and how much is it going to cost? Why don't we tell mexico to fix the problem or we won't let Americans visit?

Immigration has supplanted abortion as the hotbutton election year boogeyman topic . Is it there? Yes. Is it new? No. Is it something that really affects me? Meh not really.

its amazing how much complete and utter BS some folks will buy into.
I couldn’t agree more. Biden fooled all the Greenies by acting like he was for the environment/green policies while running for president. As soon as he got in office, he showed his administration is making energy decision policy by listening to the same big money coming from the fossil fuel industry. Biden has repeatedly lied and is given a free pass on it. Where are the followers holding his admin to the fire for not transitioning us to a “green economy” like he promised?

I couldn’t agree more. Biden fooled all the Greenies by acting like he was for the environment/green policies while running for president. As soon as he got in office, he showed his administration is making energy decision policy by listening to the same big money coming from the fossil fuel industry. Biden has repeatedly lied and is given a free pass on it. Where are the followers holding his admin to the fire for not transitioning us to a “green economy” like he promised?
You havent been paying attention. The 'green' folks arent happy with him.

he's not given a 'free' pass.
Fakenews
You’re right, I forgot about that interview Biden gave to those reporters where they asked him a bunch of tough questions and he had to defend his stance on allowing more drilling for oil than Trump. Can you remind me when that was again?

You’re right, I forgot about that interview Biden gave to those reporters where they asked him a bunch of tough questions and he had to defend his stance on allowing more drilling for oil than Trump. Can you remind me when that was again?
Do your own homework and don't trust trumpterd sites.

Do your own homework and don't trust trumpterd sites.
The sarcasm was lost on you I realize. Still waiting for a non-TDS response from you but it seems like everything goes through your Trump filter. Must be rough that someone you hate so much seems to be the key way you filter thoughts.

The sarcasm was lost on you I realize. Still waiting for a non-TDS response from you but it seems like everything goes through your Trump filter. Must be rough that someone you hate so much seems to be the key way you filter thoughts.
biden isn't given a free pass no matter what your slanted media forces you to regurgitate

well we didn't leave trashcanistan for just that reason.
the interest rates were kept artificially low for just that reason.
i believe we got the trump gimmedats in DECEMBER 2020 for inflation that is a political killer.

Why haven't GOPers' secured the border'? What does that look like and how much is it going to cost? Why don't we tell mexico to fix the problem or we won't let Americans visit?

Immigration has supplanted abortion as the hotbutton election year boogeyman topic . Is it there? Yes. Is it new? No. Is it something that really affects me? Meh not really.
You're making my whole point. All politicians run on hot topics to get elected and then never do anything to improve the country. Trump was trying to do something about the border in office but there was no bipartisanship. What about what Abbott did at the Texas border and Biden and the Supreme Court voted to take down the razor wire. Why would they be against securing the border?

You're making my whole point. All politicians run on hot topics to get elected and then never do anything to improve the country. Trump was trying to do something about the border in office but there was no bipartisanship. What about what Abbott did at the Texas border and Biden and the Supreme Court voted to take down the razor wire. Why would they be against securing the border?
I dont think trump tried that hard. If he did they'd have gotten it done.

I haven't studied the abbott thing but i'm sure it has to do with state v fed powers.

Then why can’t you supply me with the interview where he is questioned on this?
because i dont watch interviews very often and don't have a propaganda machine feeding me the stuff like the trumpborg does

I tell you what one of the smartest moves I have seen is when Texas started busing illegal immigrants. For so long this was just a border issue many said hey there is nothing wrong, but really there is. New York is now begging for 4.6 billion that's right Billion just to deal with the influx they are receiving, for years it was just the border towns begging. I think we all can agree we have an issue at the border, what we cannot agree on is how to fix it? I don't know what the answer is but if New York needs 4.6 billion for the few illegal immigrants that have been bused there, how much do you think a border town needs that has probably 10 times as many? What really is the true cost of all of this?

Shut the border down completely and let absolutely nobody cross and they will stop coming. They are not citizens and have no right to enter our country without proper documentation

its not rocket science

Shut the border down completely and let absolutely nobody cross and they will stop coming. They are not citizens and have no right to enter our country without proper documentation

its not rocket science
Actually they would figure out another way. Like they already are.

Don't be naive.

I missed Biden's State of the Union address, and just saw the highlights on the morning news. Good to see Biden come out swinging and landing some blows. The consensus seems to be it was a good speech from the Dem perspective. The election has officially kicked off.

Trump now says he will debate Biden anytime, any place, anywhere. I can't see Biden refusing, nor should he. Joe needs to go toe to toe with him and show some spine. It should be epic.

Campaign bluster. Which is disgusting, of course. Not that I believe everything the greens are putting out there, either. The difference is, I'll admit it was campaign bluster and instead of contorting myself into balls to defend the guy.

I missed Biden's State of the Union address, and just saw the highlights on the morning news. Good to see Biden come out swinging and landing some blows. The consensus seems to be it was a good speech from the Dem perspective. The election has officially kicked off.

Trump now says he will debate Biden anytime, any place, anywhere. I can't see Biden refusing, nor should he. Joe needs to go toe to toe with him and show some spine. It should be epic.
It will end up just like last 'debate' they had.
Biden will destroy trump. The non-stop altright media drumming that biden was a senile old weak man were smashed last night. Trump may be in serious trouble barring some 'miracles' from his friends in lower places.

its not rocket science

New idea: annex Mexico and Central America, exploit their riches (such as they are), and then let them have a "revolution" to take back their now-barren countries.

I hope they both get up there, pull a McConnell, and then exit stage right, never to be seen again. Then, a feeding frenzy commences.

It will end up just like last 'debate' they had.
Biden will destroy trump. The non-stop altright media drumming that biden was a senile old weak man were smashed last night. Trump may be in serious trouble barring some 'miracles' from his friends in lower places.
No because the RNC and Trump has stated they wont agree to a debate hosted or moderated by the Commission on Presidential Debates. Four years ago the moderators were literally "fact Checking" Trump and entering into the debate on Bidens side.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT