ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Blinded, bksfg, 65TPT, Pgapro, Arcola, Kurt_Warners, Nationroad

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
Or whatever you are calling yourself today. Could you maybe break down each of these false accusations made against the always innocent Donald J Trump so I can feel good about voting for him? I assume these were all liberal conspiracies and he is a good guy.

• Haha
Reactions: pgapro29
If Trump is so obviously a criminal, and in so many different domains, why do his enemies have to concoct absurd hoaxes to indict him?
The Three Hoax Apocalypse
1. Russia Hoax
2. J6 insurrection Hoax
3. Fine People Hoax
Then there's hoaxes for demographics and more...
Racist hoax for black people ( BTW- DEI is a conspiracy hoax)
Rape hoax for women
Fake Border Deal hoax
Dictator hoax
Hitler hoax
Russian bounty hoax
Hunter laptop Russian disinfo hoax
Bleach Hoax
Trump wants to destroy NATO Hoax
Trump responsible for Navalny's death hoax
Tear Gas Hoax....and many many more too long to list them all.
The dial of hoaxes is a 11. There's no where to go except more hoaxes.
How about explaining how Joe Biden has improved the country?
And don’t forget the laughable attempt at the bloodbath hoax. As of yesterday anyone still believing that was being laughed at and ridiculed to the point even the legacy media is backtracking and admitting that’s not what he meant.

Or whatever you are calling yourself today. Could you maybe break down each of these false accusations made against the always innocent Donald J Trump so I can feel good about voting for him? I assume these were all liberal conspiracies and he is a good guy.

Making your question a hit on those you are asking a question while pulling the laundry list in the question is too funny. It’s a good attempt at persuasion but the only people you are getting are the ones already following the Ministry of Truth. We love your daily X screenshots though. Keep the comedy coming.

Reactions: l_Pete_l

LOL you have serious issues. Please find one post where I call Trump a stand up guy or that he is a good candidate. I have stated numerous times that we have millions of people and these are the two best candidates that we can get? They both suck. They're both crooks, they both have baggage. They're politicians for crying out loud.

I'm all for going back and forth with people and their opinions or beliefs to get perspectives. But there is no doing that with you. I'm not going to waste my time lol.

LOL you have serious issues. Please find one post where I call Trump a stand up guy or that he is a good candidate. I have stated numerous times that we have millions of people and these are the two best candidates that we can get? They both suck. They're both crooks, they both have baggage. They're politicians for crying out loud.

I'm all for going back and forth with people and their opinions or beliefs to get perspectives. But there is no doing that with you. I'm not going to waste my time lol.
It’s hard to be ol toots and know everything (including what’s best for other people). Give him a break.

Reactions: Arcola and 65TPT
giphy.gif

If Trump is so obviously a criminal, and in so many different domains, why do his enemies have to concoct absurd hoaxes to indict him?
The Three Hoax Apocalypse
1. Russia Hoax
2. J6 insurrection Hoax
3. Fine People Hoax
Then there's hoaxes for demographics and more...
Racist hoax for black people ( BTW- DEI is a conspiracy hoax)
Rape hoax for women
Fake Border Deal hoax
Dictator hoax
Hitler hoax
Russian bounty hoax
Hunter laptop Russian disinfo hoax
Bleach Hoax
Trump wants to destroy NATO Hoax
Trump responsible for Navalny's death hoax
Tear Gas Hoax....and many many more too long to list them all.
The dial of hoaxes is a 11. There's no where to go except more hoaxes.
How about explaining how Joe Biden has improved the country?
yawn
Toots needs mental health treatment asap

Last edited:
Reactions: 65TPT
Remember, they’re just going after Trump for stealing classified docs, attempting a coup, election interference in GA, hush money to cover up an extramarital affair, defamation & owing $464 million for fraud biz & tax evasion because he’s all that stands between them & us.

Seriously fellas, what does this feel like?
Think about it.

It feels like they are only talking about the scientist, scholars etc who also think DEI is a good thing, there is no difference between men and woman, men should compete in woman’s sports, the corona virus vaccine is safe and effective and I’m sure we could keep adding to the list if we want. Not everyone blindly follows their elected and unelected leaders.

Reactions: 65TPT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT