ADVERTISEMENT

Skipping the election?

I missed Biden's State of the Union address, and just saw the highlights on the morning news. Good to see Biden come out swinging and landing some blows. The consensus seems to be it was a good speech from the Dem perspective. The election has officially kicked off.

Trump now says he will debate Biden anytime, any place, anywhere. I can't see Biden refusing, nor should he. Joe needs to go toe to toe with him and show some spine. It should be epic.
Well according to Biden, Trump has cured cancer. Because Veer says the Clot Shot was developed by Trump. And Biden stated last night that the Covid Vaccine is curing cancer lol.

Reactions: Arcola
Well according to Biden, Trump has cured cancer. Because Veer says the Clot Shot was developed by Trump. And Biden stated last night that the Covid Vaccine is curing cancer lol.
YEa the whole Covid shot curing cancer thing I didnt get.

Reactions: Arcola
No because the RNC and Trump has stated they wont agree to a debate hosted or moderated by the Commission on Presidential Debates. Four years ago the moderators were literally "fact Checking" Trump and entering into the debate on Bidens side.
I can't imagine why anyone would want to fact check Trump..? 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: bullitpdq68
Campaign bluster. Which is disgusting, of course. Not that I believe everything the greens are putting out there, either. The difference is, I'll admit it was campaign bluster and instead of contorting myself into balls to defend the guy.
Well said. Spoken like someone with an independent thought.

That is definitely some veer logic

No because the RNC and Trump has stated they wont agree to a debate hosted or moderated by the Commission on Presidential Debates. Four years ago the moderators were literally "fact Checking" Trump and entering into the debate on Bidens side.
That's because trump literally lies every time he opens his guzzler.
This is your guy.

Reactions: HomeyR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT