ADVERTISEMENT

Is Jackson the best team in the state? Ray-Pec vs. Jackson.

Chess2496

Nov 24, 2019
Ray-Pec vs. Columbia Hickman 56 - 0

Jackson vs. Columbia Hickman 56 - 7

56-0=56 56-7=49 56>49

Therefore Ray-Pec is better. It's science.

Jackson could have ran the score up at will with the starters, but the 2nd string juniors. sophomores and a couple freshmen finished the game.

Jackson could have ran the score up at will with the starters, but the 2nd string juniors. sophomores and a couple freshmen finished the game.

Ray-Pec could've as well.
Apparently R-P was still trying to run it up in the 4th, having scored 21 pts. in that quarter alone. Anyway, comparing scores and gloating over beating a 2-7 team is bad form on your part.

Oh, one more thing: didn’t R-P lose twice this year to a 7-4 team and a 4-6 team?

Last edited:
Reactions: WhaleThen
Apparently R-P was still trying to run it up in the 4th, having scored 21 pts. in that quarter alone. Anyway, comparing scores and gloating over beating a 2-7 team is bad form on your part.

Oh, one more thing: didn’t R-P lose twice this year to a 7-4 team and a 4-6 team?
THANK YOU!!!! Damn, y’all ignore the fact that they lost twice. #1 in the state, #3 in KC. My ass!

They won a state championship too if you didn’t notice.
Im actually pulling for Jackson next weekend but you really make me not want to with your attitude towards anyone who isn’t Jackson.

No, you guys are confused. Ray-Pec and they're opponents played tough teams just about every week. These were Class 6 teams slugging it out, they weren't playing little class 3 catholic schools and pretending they've been tested.
Fox is not Class 3 nor Catholic. You did get the not tested part right, but that's hardly their fault. If they prevail next week they are clearly the best team in the state.

They won a state championship too if you didn’t notice.
Im actually pulling for Jackson next weekend but you really make me not want to with your attitude towards anyone who isn’t Jackson.
You have clearly mistaken my attitude toward “anyone who isn’t Jackson.” However, if someone wishes to proclaim their team’s superiority over Jackson using an analogical fallacy such as the one at the top of this thread and the one in response to another fan’s post, you can’t then deny me a reasoned response using clear logic. You be the judge.

I also read your posts and gather you too have a favorite, or favorites. I have never taken umbrage with your comments. So, whether you pull for Jackson or not is unimportant to me. If Jackson wins, they will be one of the few undefeated champions in the state and I will be proud of them. If not, I will be magnanimous in my disappointment.

According to the Jeff City paper Desmet was missing 8 starters for the game and their starting QB was injured in the first half.

Jackson has never won state in football. I'm rooting for them.
That brings up a whole other topics. Who are the best programs to never win a state title? Jackson has to be in that group.
I do think Jackson is the best team in the state this year and if they go on to beat Platte County I don’t know that anyone else has a good argument.

Reactions: dwadley1
Ray-Pec vs. Columbia Hickman 56 - 0

Jackson vs. Columbia Hickman 56 - 7

56-0=56 56-7=49 56>49

Therefore Ray-Pec is better. It's science.
While I get the sarcasm you are laying down. I’m pretty certain Jackson is the best team in the state hands. Final judgment reserved until after championship with Platte County.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT