ADVERTISEMENT

Is Cohen a member of the "Deep State"?

All you really know is what you,ve been told the Constitution says. Why do you think it is so important to keep stating that Trump can't? If he couldn't, there would be no need to insist.
Patience, surely you can get some of your "more studied" buddies to say precedent is irrelevant here or state that it has never happened before. After being insulted by many numerous times, i'm entitled to nail them.
Use this time to dig a little for yourself! There are only thousands of pardons to look through but, it won't take that long. Maybe you can learn that CNN CAN'T be trusted.
You have been around long enough to know I ain't lookin up a bunch crap on the internet. As we all know there are a 'few' things on the internet that just ain't true. If you have a gotcha thang for us spit out and stop asking the same thing over and over. I don't believe you have answered my question about what Google says the the presidential pardon powers are. Is what Google says wrong or not?

You have been around long enough to know I ain't lookin up a bunch crap on the internet. As we all know there are a 'few' things on the internet that just ain't true. If you have a gotcha thang for us spit out and stop asking the same thing over and over. I don't believe you have answered my question about what Google says the the presidential pardon powers are. Is what Google says wrong or not?
If you are using google, you ARE looking things up on the internet.
If google is quoting the Constitution they are right. If they are interpreting the Constitution or quoting those who are, they likely are wrong depending on the interpretation. As you said, there are a "few" things on the internet that are wrong....even more on CNN.

If you are using google, you ARE looking things up on the internet.
If google is quoting the Constitution they are right. If they are interpreting the Constitution or quoting those who are, they likely are wrong depending on the interpretation. As you said, there are a "few" things on the internet that are wrong....even more on CNN.
I google my local weather radar and I did google that question but I don't go searching stuff like which president pardoned which criminal for what. If you know the answer smart guy it's time share you it with all the dummies on here that think the definition of presidential pardon powers stated in the constitution is pretty straight forward.

I google my local weather radar and I did google that question but I don't go searching stuff like which president pardoned which criminal for what. If you know the answer smart guy it's time share you it with all the dummies on here that think the definition of presidential pardon powers stated in the constitution is pretty straight forward.
It is straight forward. The way the libs are interpreting it isn't. I take no pleasure in rubbing your nose in it. You are a respectful poster. There are those who I would take pleasure in exposing. A ribeye steak is hard to beat but it's better in the right situation. I don't eat the ribeyes as soon as I bring them home from butchering. There are only a few of them. I want to savor the pleasurable opportunities in life. The fact all your buddies have abandoned you should be all you need to know. If you really want to know, it's all there to see.

How do you interpret it any way but he has no pardon power for state crimes? If any president has done that I don't see how the way it is written. You go a ahead and bring it along for whatever reason you say you have. By now I'd say it's time for the great reveal. I don't actually know, or have even met anyone that has posted on this thread as far as I know so I can't call them my buddies nor should you. I hope there are a LOT of what you call my buddies come November and I hope they all get out and vote this year and again in 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT