Fulton 520
Osage 512
Eldon 447
Boonville 445
SoBoCo 401
Blair Oaks 344
Hallsville 336
California 319

Original Tri-County from the early 30s was California, Versailles, Tipton and Eldon. Later came in Osage, Stover, Camdenton, Iberia, Blair Oaks and Warsaw, on and off. Some time around 10 years ago, Hallsville and Southern Boone joined.

I have been told the NCMC is going to be very aggressive in finding new members.

2 schools have been contacted and are willing to listen. Heard they will approach another 2-4 quickly.

Interesting, I say the 2 Schools were probably was Bowling Green, and North Callaway, if it ain’t them I say it’s Chillicothe, & Smith-Cotton I been saying this for numerous years now but I think it’s time for the CCC and NCMC combined conferences to make a 2 division conference, and add Bowling Green and North Callaway from EMO

East would be Bowling Green, Clark County, Highland, Monroe City, Palmyra, and South Shelby

West would be Centralia, Kirksville, Macon, Mexico, Moberly and North Callaway

Last edited:
Chilli is in the mec, to me they should be the big dog in the conference. Now with st pius putting the money in they will be the big dog.

Heard from someone at a school in the conference, the NCMC will try to add schools. Look for Hannibal to have to go independent in football for others to join.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wheels 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT