ADVERTISEMENT

Lets take a Look at 7 Equal classes

Okay clown...2013, in Class 5. Who was ranked #2 at the end of the season next to Lee's Summit West?

Bahaha. I can figure out the logistics of every community in the state and arrange them in order to make sure my school is at the top of an artificial break that changes annually.

MY POWERS are MORE INCREDIBLE than i EVER KNEW. YEZZZZ
OMG kearney was not even in that title game yet you probable have a banner in your basement saying WE ARE NUMBER 2!!!! you got rolled 42-14 in the semis!!! .... whatever you pathetic clown keep beating your chest and winning those class 4 titles against schools half your size, you afraid to move up and actually take on schools your own size.

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
Hmmm.

Adrian lost to Lamar 35-18
Lamar lost to Seneca 28-14
Seneca beat Nevada 40-36

Kearney turbo clocked Nevada (35-0 at the Half)

Bahahahaaa
The final was 35-0 why did you have to say half, like you wanted to make a statement that the score got out of control when in fact kearney didn't score another point after half.

combined Lamar and Nevada would be the size of kearney.. just really slow down and think about that for a minute? A class 2 school and a class 4 school can combine and they would still be the same size as the class 4 state champ..... go ahead beat your chest some more.

Reactions: mosofan
This Sucks Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

Offseason 2024 threads.....................

So being a top 16 team in your class is a participation trophy?
but you are not a top 16 you are a top out of 3 or 4 teams in that format, i can remember many times in the past when 1 district was so good that the losers of that district would and previously had turbo clocked the so called district champ of another district so yes that is literally a participation trophy.

The final was 35-0 why did you have to say half, like you wanted to make a statement that the score got out of control when in fact kearney didn't score another point after half.

combined Lamar and Nevada would be the size of kearney.. just really slow down and think about that for a minute? A class 2 school and a class 4 school can combine and they would still be the same size as the class 4 state champ..... go ahead beat your chest some more.
Kearney didn't have starters in after that. Bahaha

Angry King Kong GIF by Xbox

OMG kearney was not even in that title game yet you probable have a banner in your basement saying WE ARE NUMBER 2!!!! you got rolled 42-14 in the semis!!! .... whatever you pathetic clown keep beating your chest and winning those class 4 titles against schools half your size, you afraid to move up and actually take on schools your own size.

LOL...you are erratic and deranged A bad combination. Don't throw shade on a team that turbo-clocked their final three opponents for a title. And you keep saying they have a choice in what class they are in? Go pound sand with MSHSSA if you don't like it.

Survival Blow Away GIF by Xbox

All the seasons are fun (my 18th here already wow). Kearney coming over to GV mid-regular season should be very interesting.
I would like to hope so. I try not to even ask my boys what is going on outside of them and just watch and develop my own opinions. As for now we have some big holes to fill from last season but Allie always does a good job finding the right spots for the right kids and putting a competitive team on the field.

Reactions: thetophat2021
I would like to hope so. I try not to even ask my boys what is going on outside of them and just watch and develop my own opinions. As for now we have some big holes to fill from last season but Allie always does a good job finding the right spots for the right kids and putting a competitive team on the field.
Ditto but, frankly, a low pressure year given what Kearney did last fall. The KMO Dogs lost virtually all their offense but do have really good linemen returning plus a JR RB that could put up some huge numbers. Will be a D first team but we do have the chess master HC Minnick so who knows what this offense will look like?

Ditto but, frankly, a low pressure year given what Kearney did last fall. The KMO Dogs lost virtually all their offense but do have really good linemen returning plus a JR RB that could put up some huge numbers. Will be a D first team but we do have the chess master HC Minnick so who knows what this offense will look like?
thats the fun part of games 1-3, figuring out what ya got and what the plan is

but you are not a top 16 you are a top out of 3 or 4 teams in that format, i can remember many times in the past when 1 district was so good that the losers of that district would and previously had turbo clocked the so called district champ of another district so yes that is literally a participation trophy.

District make up isn’t the school(s) fault.

It’s not the best 16 but it is the top 16 who make it through.

Correct its not their fault but it is the responsibility of the governing body to put forth the best platform which is not 4 team districts

It’s far better than 9 or 10 team districts like they have done.

If you went to 7 classes as your post suggests then you would just stay at 8.
The only difference I would make is class 1 and 7 for go to 40 schools and then evenly divide class 2-5 (about 46).

Last edited:

O just needs to limit turnovers. From what they did at Northwest camp, they smashed their way on the ground at will vs. C6 Oak Park, Blue Springs South, Lawrence Free St. Although the three consecutive TD pass plays on OP was impressive also. The HAM will be the best it has ever been--and it's not even close. On D, it was just hard thud, and running backs were getting shaken up.

O just needs to limit turnovers. From what they did at Northwest camp, they smashed their way on the ground at will vs. C6 Oak Park, Blue Springs South, Lawrence Free St. Although the three consecutive TD pass plays on OP was impressive also. The HAM will be the best it has ever been--and it's not even close. On D, it was just hard thud, and running backs were getting shaken up.
Is last year's QB3 looking like the opening day starter or QB2?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT