ADVERTISEMENT

Jackson County says no to stadium tax

blindedbythelight

Jul 28, 2023
Royals just suck they would play no better in a downtown stadium.

I go to a couple Chiefs games a year and have not once thought that Arrowhead needed upgrades. Hunt family was once investigated for hoarding the world silver market I think they can come up with the cash if they think its really bad enough it requires upgrades.

The KC Felons gonna have to finance their own stadium.
la-billboard.jpg

His constant effort to overcompensate for his lack of manhood. Internet tough guy. Probably has an AR-15 also.
Toots, you ever thought maybe it's just you? Doesn't matter the forum, you are always the guy that has to make a personal attack. I mean if you and Kane have had private interactions, no need to share them to this board.

Maybe he was just predicting what he thinks could happen.

Reactions: Arcola
Toots, you ever thought maybe it's just you? Doesn't matter the forum, you are always the guy that has to make a personal attack. I mean if you and Kane have had private interactions, no need to share them to this board.

Maybe he was just predicting what he thinks could happen.
Between him and me only one of us stalks the other and posts a meme on every post the other makes, no matter the thread or subject.

People wonder why everyone hates billionaires. Hey we have literally billions of dollars at our disposal but we're still going to threaten you common folk to pony up and build a new facility for our money printing machine of a business.

You don't become a billionaire without being greedy af.

it must really suck being you and being so scared
Just go get your ladder out so you can climb into your monster pickup truck, throw some of your spit cups away and fly your rebel flag like a patriot. Dont tread on me, brother.

Just go get your ladder out so you can climb into your monster pickup truck, throw some of your spit cups away and fly your rebel flag like a patriot. Dont tread on me, brother.
It would be a great win for StL if KC lost a franchise.

If they leave please don't go to st Louis we will still end up ponying up money. Missouri gov will end up putting in money.

you better go find a safe space before your head explodes princess

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT