ADVERTISEMENT

First Missouri/Kansas HS Football Pre-Season Rankings !

mark little comedy GIF by CBC

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
I dont remember underclassmen on Kearneys Defense except maybe the Grace kid that even made the all state list Now there are four kids that are going to be playing division 1 football??
Noland, DB, had nine tackles in state championship game. Missed the regular season with an injury in game #2. He's been all-state in sprints like 7 times now. Has one D1 offer so far for football.
The two others you will find out about later. bahahaha

Reactions: thetophat2021
I dont remember underclassmen on Kearneys Defense except maybe the Grace kid that even made the all state list Now there are four kids that are going to be playing division 1 football??
K had four all-state underclassmen on the list. Two of them have D1 offers, and one that was not on the list, Noland, has a D1 offer.

Noland, DB, had nine tackles in state championship game. Missed the regular season with an injury in game #2. He's been all-state in sprints like 7 times now. Has one D1 offer so far for football.
The two others you will find out about later. bahahaha
So they don't have 4 - D1 players of Defense...... They shouldn't give up a point all season is what I'm hearing.

So they don't have 4 - D1 players of Defense...... They shouldn't give up a point all season is what I'm hearing.
Four on D, Another on Offense 4+1=5 You are correct. They don't have four, they have five. But some of those guys will cross over on Offense too, I'm guessing.

Nice convo piece but see several that appear to be based on last year's results. Liberty and BS South rising agree would rank Platte County in the top 10 and Rockhurst lower perhaps in the 15-20 range. Absolutely amazing we are T minus 82 days from kickoff!

Blue Springs South got chippy when their QB got sacked 5 times in a row by Kearney D at NW camp. Bahaha

• Haha
Nice convo piece but see several that appear to be based on last year's results. Liberty and BS South rising agree would rank Platte County in the top 10 and Rockhurst lower perhaps in the 15-20 range. Absolutely amazing we are T minus 82 days from kickoff!

Maybe it's pretty accurate.
#13 K handled #18 and #19 at NW Camp this weekend. Neither could stop K's run game. K with three consecutive TDs on OP in one scrimmage.

We have gone from rating teams based on jamborees to rating teams based on summer camp.

Ratings based on computer rankings from California about teams that have never existed (only some players returnings) to summer camps where you can tell only a few things ( like someone getting dominated on the line or having a good QB or receiver.) Gee, you might want to let the colleges know that summer camps for rating prospects and players is dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT