Mar 10, 2023
Nixa @ Lebanon --> Nixa
Republic @ Joplin --> Republic
Ozark @ Waynesville --> Ozark
Carthage @ Willard --> Carthage
Neosho @ Webb City --> Neosho

Glendale @ Kickapoo --> Kickapoo

Who's everyone got?

Nixa: There is really no need to discuss Nixa games for the remainder of the reg season. None of them are compelling.
Republic probably beats Joplin but I could definitely see this going Joplin's way too. I'll say Republic 28-17. Might be a good one.
Ozark handles Waynesville similar to how they handled Willard. Ozark 48-14
Carthage beats Willard 47-7
Kickapoo beats Glendale 24-21.

The game of the week that no one was expecting is 4-0 Neosho at 1-3 Webb City. I don't know how anyone could not favor Neosho here but it just feels wrong. Webb City has some defense but Neosho doesn't. Neosho has offense but that is where Webb City is hurting. They say defense wins games so even though Neosho looks like the superior team here they may not matchup favorably even with this version of Webb City. I'm going to say Neosho wins it 31-28. Wildcard here may be how many defensive points that Young kid can bring to the table.

The west COC is going to be fun to watch over the next few weeks to see who comes out on top.

- Nixa, highly doubt they face a test from that side of the conference.
- Republic, although this is definitely the most interesting game of the week in my opinion. Republic throttled Joplin last year and Joplin was much better last year. Guess we’ll see. Could see it going either way.
- Ozark, carrying over their momentum from last week.
- Carthage, getting back on track before getting into the meat of their schedule.
- Neosho, until Webb proves otherwise. Again, I think this is the week we find out if Neosho is “for real” or not.
- Kickapoo, I guess.

Nixa @ Lebanon --> Nixa
Republic @ Joplin --> Republic
Ozark @ Waynesville --> Ozark
Carthage @ Willard --> Carthage
Neosho @ Webb City --> Neosho

Glendale @ Kickapoo --> Kickapoo

Who's everyone got?
Nixa - Dominant team
Joplin - Joplin has shown to have several kids with big play ability.
Ozark - Just a tad bit better than the other Tigers.
Carthage - Rebounds
Neosho - Neosho just has to many weapons offensively. Defense is much improved.

Last edited:
Nixa @ Lebanon --> Lebanon (48-45). Lebanon ran all over Willard and the Eagles are already ordering their championship rings.

Republic @ Joplin --> Republic (34-21). The Tigers are making that move. They'll be tough come district time.

Ozark @ Waynesville --> Ozark (42-4). Ozark feeling good about themselves after a big win.

Carthage @ Willard --> Carthage (54-6). Easy night.

Neosho @ Webb City --> Webb City (24-21). Webb brings in Scott Bailey to audition on Wednesday and he proceeds tp peel some paint in the locker room and gets everybody fired up and scared straight.

Glendale @ Kickapoo --> Kickapoo (12-10). Rivalry game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT