ADVERTISEMENT

They always call it—you said

To say that a blatantly missed call that would have given them a first and goal with less than two minutes left in the game doesn’t make or break a game is just nonsense.

If they don’t make the call on Cincinnati last week you would have been frothing at the mouth because a 4th and 16 call with less than 2 minutes left is critical, just like the call last night.

I don't think this twitter thing is necessarily true. Tight ends of all teams have a hard time getting P.I. calls because, for some reason, they enforce it differently when a linebacker or safety is covering vs when a corner is covering. I think it's stupid that it isn't enforced uniformly, but I might argue that no penalty is enforced uniformly; there is just too much for the on-the-field officials to see. I've seen Kelce (and all TEs) getting mugged many, many times by linebacker or safety and it takes way more to get a call. I am in favor of adding one, maybe 2 more officials that are strictly in the booth, one to watch the offense and one to watch the defense with the authority to make calls and reverse mistaken calls with a quick buzz down to the field. They would be in addition to the replay officials of course.

FYI: since I had to hear irrelevant things last week like “RGIII says it was PI on Cincinnati”as if his opinion should be respected, today Herm Edwards agrees with me and thousands of others on the call in the end zone last night and he went off on how that call could cost Atlanta a playoff birth or a coach his job and a call that obvious should never be missed. Agree, Herm, Agree.

FYI: since I had to hear irrelevant things last week like “RGIII says it was PI on Cincinnati”as if his opinion should be respected, today Herm Edwards agrees with me and thousands of others on the call in the end zone last night and he went off on how that call could cost Atlanta a playoff birth or a coach his job and a call that obvious should never be missed. Agree, Herm, Agree.
Toots. Literally nobody is saying it wasn't PI.....we've all agreed with you multiple times but you fail to make this into a rational discussion because you are irrational and no matter what anyone says you are going to be butt hurt about the outcome. If they hadn't made the PI call last week, that would have been a mistake so even bringing it up doesnt make sense because they obviously made the right call. By your argument, they should have let that go and made the wrong call on purpose in order for the chiefs to lose. Makes sense if you don't think about it I guess...

Reactions: 65TPT
Nobody said it wasn't PI. Quit making things up to fit your agenda. You put in your post above that this happened with less than two minutes. It didn't and you still wont acknowledge that. It was with 4:08 and both teams had all three timeouts. The game was far from over. Quit acting like this was the last play of the game.

Reactions: trumanbulldog42
Everyone who mouthed me last week can suck it.

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Toots. Literally nobody is saying it wasn't PI.....we've all agreed with you multiple times but you fail to make this into a rational discussion because you are irrational and no matter what anyone says you are going to be butt hurt about the outcome. If they hadn't made the PI call last week, that would have been a mistake so even bringing it up doesnt make sense because they obviously made the right call. By your argument, they should have let that go and made the wrong call on purpose in order for the chiefs to lose. Makes sense if you don't think about it I guess...
So say it.

“The Chiefs got the call both times.
The PI in the Cincinnati game was iffy.
The PI in the Atlanta game was blatant.
Atlanta should have had first and goal at the one. Mahomes would have still had a chance to win it. But I can understand why fans of other teams are tired of it and pissed.”

If you say those words instead of “what about the offsides in the first quarter and the holding call on blah blah blah” and “you said 2 minutes when it was really 4” then I will slowly walk away and have great respect for the KC fan base.

So say it.

Atlanta should have had first and goal at the one. Mahomes would have still had a chance to win it. But I can understand why fans of other teams are tired of it and pissed.”

If you say those words instead of “what about the offsides in the first quarter and the holding call on blah blah blah” and “you said 2 minutes when it was really 4” then I will slowly walk away and have great respect for the KC fan base.
And there were iffy calls for the other teams that nobody points out or remembers. Last night three horrific stupid bad calls vs the Chiefs. The roughing the passer was a joke. Two of the PIs were idiotic.

And there were iffy calls for the other teams that nobody points out or remembers. Last night three horrific stupid bad calls vs the Chiefs. The roughing the passer was a joke. Two of the PIs were idiotic.
But we do not dare mention those. Because the roughing the passer that led to a TD when they would've punted wasn't a big play in Toots Eyes. Neither was the PI on McDuffie or the hands to the face on Conner. Even though they were on the last drive and under two minutes, those weren't the same as the missed PI call against Pitts. That's the only one that really would've effected the game...

So say it.

I sincerely hope you are just messing with us and you don't actually believe all this nonsense you are saying.

Reactions: 65TPT
@Toots_mcgee

So I guess the bad call above never happened since it wasnt for the chiefs? This stuff happens literally all the time to just about every team. As a Scientist, I have basically been brain washed to look at things objectively and not put personal feelings into my decisions. There was a bad call this week that favored the Chiefs for sure, last week it was a good call that favored the Chiefs. Every game, every week, there are the same types of calls. Get over yourself, be better, and grow up

Refs know they have done a good job when no one is talking about them after a game. Two weeks in a row football fans from all over the country, who are in no way associated with KC, Cincy, and Atlanta have been stirred into a frenzy.

They didn’t do a good job in those two games. Co-inky-dinky both games favored the KC Chiefs. Tarnished victories. Be better at understanding neutral football fans disgust with this recurring theme.

Okay you bozos and nincompoops. Has the thought ever occurred to you all that maybe these "bad calls", "missed calls", etc are on PURPOSE? Not from a rigging standpoint. But to get folks around the country talking about the NFL?? Publishing articles. Generating clicks and revenue? No such thing as bad press!!

Okay you bozos and nincompoops. Has the thought ever occurred to you all that maybe these "bad calls", "missed calls", etc are on PURPOSE? Not from a rigging standpoint. But to get folks around the country talking about the NFL?? Publishing articles. Generating clicks and revenue? No such thing as bad press!!

Talk about bad calls... the Immaculate DECEPTION\

Pittsburgh Steelers GIF by Heinz History Center

Refs know they have done a good job when no one is talking about them after a game. Two weeks in a row football fans from all over the country, who are in no way associated with KC, Cincy, and Atlanta have been stirred into a frenzy.

They didn’t do a good job in those two games. Co-inky-dinky both games favored the KC Chiefs. Tarnished victories. Be better at understanding neutral football fans disgust with this recurring theme.
People are talking about it because people hate winning teams and want them to lose. You're not going to hear about something in the Panthers and Raiders game because people don't care. I guarantee the 3 games the Chiefs have played this year are 3 of the top 10 viewed NFL games so far. People hated the Patriots back in the day because they won and were the team to beat. The Chiefs have now taken that role.

Week 1 - 28.9 million viewers
Week 2 - 27.87 million viewers
Week 3 - 25 million viewers

It's the same reason a lot of people hate the Cowboys. "America's Team" gets pushed on everybody and they're in the primetime slot a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT