ADVERTISEMENT

CMAC Week 5

trumanbulldog42

Sep 26, 2019
Camdenton (2-2) at Battle (0-4) - Welllll battle lost to hickman so....

Rock Bridge (3-1) at Helias (4-0) - Rock Bridge is a solid class 6 team but Helias is legit. Helias by a couple TDs at least

Hickman (1-3) at Smith-Cotton (0-4) - Poor Kewpies...

Jefferson City (2-2) at Capital City (3-1) - Capital City by as much as they want

Helias seems to be by far the best team in the conference. (private schools am I right) It should be between Camdenton, Rock Bridge, and Capital City to see who comes out as the second best team. The gap between the top 4 and bottom 4 is huge.

Camdenton (2-2) at Battle (0-4) - Welllll battle lost to hickman so....

Rock Bridge (3-1) at Helias (4-0) - Rock Bridge is a solid class 6 team but Helias is legit. Helias by a couple TDs at least

Hickman (1-3) at Smith-Cotton (0-4) - Poor Kewpies...

Jefferson City (2-2) at Capital City (3-1) - Capital City by as much as they want

Helias seems to be by far the best team in the conference. (private schools am I right) It should be between Camdenton, Rock Bridge, and Capital City to see who comes out as the second best team. The gap between the top 4 and bottom 4 is huge.
Agree with most. RB gets the W this year though over Helias. They are RB. 2. Helias. 3. Capital City 4. Tie between Camdenton and Hickman. Battle, JC and SC the rest of the way.

Agree with most. RB gets the W this year though over Helias. They are RB. 2. Helias. 3. Capital City 4. Tie between Camdenton and Hickman. Battle, JC and SC the rest of the way.
Putting Camdenton in the same category as those bottom 4 is not even close to fair. They will beat Hickman by as much as they want and Battle as well just like they did against JC and SC. They are easily 4th with a huge gap to 5th.......They are wayyyyy closer to 3rd than 5th.

We will find out this week, but I would rank them as so:

1. Helias
2. Rock Bridge
3. Cap City
4. Camdenton
Pretty substantial Gap
5. Hickman
6. Jeff City
7. Battle
8. Smith Cotton

I could see anyone of the bottom 4 beating each other. But I would be shocked if anyone of them beat one in the top 4.

Reactions: HHSX2
We will find out this week, but I would rank them as so:

1. Helias
2. Rock Bridge
3. Cap City
4. Camdenton
Pretty substantial Gap
5. Hickman
6. Jeff City
7. Battle
8. Smith Cotton

I could see anyone of the bottom 4 beating each other. But I would be shocked if anyone of them beat one in the top 4.
I agree except for maybe putting JC ahead of Hickman and we'll see if SC can beat Battle or Hickman. I think the cap city/camdenton game could be a good one like it was last year, we will just have to see how injured the camdenton qb is. I could also see Cap city winning handily. If any of the bottom 4 beat any of the top 4, I'll start agreeing with toots when he says crazy things!

Reactions: 65TPT
Putting Camdenton in the same category as those bottom 4 is not even close to fair. They will beat Hickman by as much as they want and Battle as well just like they did against JC and SC. They are easily 4th with a huge gap to 5th.......They are wayyyyy closer to 3rd than 5th.
I put them at 4-5

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT