ADVERTISEMENT

Class 2-

Veer2Eternity

Apr 17, 2005
Man valle has a cakewalk into the finals. District 1 and 2 ? lol. 3 and 4..fair grove going to win that? Maybe? Valle turbo clocks Fair Grove.

OOF.

Meanwhile Lamar will have to beat Higg and then Bowling Green or East Buch.

It's almost like valle has someone on the crew making these brackets up.

Last edited:
Man valle has a cakewalk into the finals. District 1 and 2 ? lol. 3 and 4..fair grove going to win that? Maybe? Valle turbo clocks Fair Grove.

OOF.

same could almost be said for CR in class 5

Reactions: Veer2Eternity
Bowling Green may not be the #1 seed in their district. If (and it's a big if) South Shelby runs the table they have the inside track due to not playing up yet.

2UqYcyB.jpeg

I was looking at that Saturday morning. Valle definitely has the path of least resistance.

I would be shocked if anyone in the CCC stays within 3 scores of South Shelby, so they are probably a lock for the 1 seed.

If I were to rank class 2 top 6 it would probably be:

1. Lamar
2. East Buch
3. Bowling Green
4. Higg
5. Valle
6. South Shelby

5/6 on one side of the bracket.

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
I was looking at that Saturday morning. Valle definitely has the path of least resistance.

I would be shocked if anyone in the CCC stays within 3 scores of South Shelby, so they are probably a lock for the 1 seed.

If I were to rank class 2 top 6 it would probably be:

1. Lamar
2. East Buch
3. Bowling Green
4. Higg
5. Valle
6. South Shelby

5/6 on one side of the bracket.
Lamar, Lafayette County, Valle
Everybody else

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity

OOF.

Brackets are rotated several years in advance.

Reactions: Joe_cain_13
I know South Shelby returned several kids from an 8-4 team last season. Did Bowling Green return most of their kids? Love that O they run.

OOF.

Veer...you should know better than anybody that MSHSAA will always "coddle" Valle...as well as Class-6...

Reactions: Vallegrad2
I know South Shelby returned several kids from an 8-4 team last season. Did Bowling Green return most of their kids? Love that O they run.
BG lost their QB and stud RB but did return quite a bit including a Wyoming commit at RB/LB.

They are big, strong, and physical.

May not be as explosive as last year but still a very good and well coached team.

BG lost their QB and stud RB but did return quite a bit including a Wyoming commit at RB/LB.

They are big, strong, and physical.

May not be as explosive as last year but still a very good and well coached team.
South Shelby is a strong and physical team as well. They have a VERY good running back. If you can contain him you probably have them beat but he will be tough to contain.

Reactions: LawsonAlum
Went back to check and Valle got put with St. Mary’s in ‘20 and ‘21 rather than going south or west. I don’t think MSHSAA does them any favors.

NMCC can beat them. So can Lift for Life. L4L actually played BO to a respectable game last year and return most of that team.

Went back to check and Valle got put with St. Mary’s in ‘20 and ‘21 rather than going south or west. I don’t think MSHSAA does them any favors.

NMCC can beat them. So can Lift for Life. L4L actually played BO to a respectable game last year and return most of that team.
6a6d1124cf69e5588588bc7e397598f6.png

Don’t know where you get your info Veer2E but Valle is not that good this year. I was told that none of their players will be playing at the next level. I then asked how many have played in college the last ten years. Same answer!

Don’t know where you get your info Veer2E but Valle is not that good this year. I was told that none of their players will be playing at the next level. I then asked how many have played in college the last ten years. Same answer!
Most Class 2 teams are lucky if they have 1 kid moving on. How many you are expecting?

Last edited:
Sorry that should have said how many are you expecting? As in kids who are going to the next level to make it a good team?
If I read that wrong I do apologize. The way it sounded was they were not good because they had no one moving on.

Reactions: OldeCoach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT