ADVERTISEMENT

Class 2-

Valle isn’t believed in by the media or even really Valle defenders on here. Crickets over on semo as well. There’s always a few willing to tussle or brag on some forum or another during the season if they like the roster in any way. I think they are down. They are ranked by program pedigree it seems. Maybe everyone is wrong and you’re right. But you seem to be the only one outside of stag that see a state winner in them lol
We shall see!

Valle isn’t believed in by the media or even really Valle defenders on here. Crickets over on semo as well. There’s always a few willing to tussle or brag on some forum or another during the season if they like the roster in any way. I think they are down. They are ranked by program pedigree it seems. Maybe everyone is wrong and you’re right. But you seem to be the only one outside of stag that see a state winner in them lol

They have an easy path to the state title game.

We shall see!
We will. I had them high in my armchair rankings. But I don’t see much “hype” anywhere. I’m getting my perspective on them (outside of watching a game earlier in the year) on outside views. Nobody is even talking about them. At all. Typically see a lot of hype when they are good.

They have an easy path to the state title game.
Sure but the key word is getting there. Honestly outside of NMCC defense? The offense is more impressive than Valle’s. I’m not even within the first 10 people on here to say that.

Sure but the key word is getting there. Honestly outside of NMCC defense? The offense is more impressive than Valle’s. I’m not even the first 10 people on here to say that.
Lots of offenses look impressive against bad teams. Valle will defend.

Lots of offenses look impressive against bad teams. Valle will defend
Not saying they suck, but I really doubt people who normally seem excited at the chances of Valle, even did in class 3 two years ago, now all the sudden are playing the “we are going to let them be a best kept secret here in semo” just seems they are down.

Not saying they suck, but I really doubt people who normally seem excited at the chances of Valle, even did in class 3 two years ago, now all the sudden are playing the “we are going to let them be a best kept secret here in semo” just seems they are down.
hard to tell since the blackout all of their 'broadcasts'.

Again, if SG keeps it under a turbo clock, I may start buying the down bit.

Reactions: 503_Maple
They are probably down by their standards, but one thing for sure, Coach will have them ready to play. They do have a pretty east road to the finals. NMCC beat a not as good in the past Richmond team. L4L has not looked impressive their last 3 games. Fair Grove will be undefeated, but I feel their schedule will let them down in the end. Valle lost to a pretty good Seckman team that has been rolling bigger schools. I still say its Valle and Lamar until somebody beats them.

They are probably down by their standards, but one thing for sure, Coach will have them ready to play. They do have a pretty east road to the finals. NMCC beat a not as good in the past Richmond team. L4L has not looked impressive their last 3 games. Fair Grove will be undefeated, but I feel their schedule will let them down in the end. Valle lost to a pretty good Seckman team that has been rolling bigger schools. I still say its Valle and Lamar until somebody beats them.
To be fair, Seckman's other 3 opponents are 0-12 on the year.

I think Valle has an opportunity to make a run, but as far as being “down” this year, I think they are still trying to figure out exactly what they have. Could be good, could be average? Difficult to know yet. Next week against Park Hills Central might be an indication of their potential

Ste Gen was pretty good in 2011, Had Bob Weiler's Son Bubba playing QB. They were 10-3 went to the State Quarterfinals, Two of the losses came to John Burroughs(Zeke). Valle won their 2nd consecutive title that year.

They may have to. They still play Seaman Ks on the schedule.
Even if BO beats Topeka Seamen and Moberly and Centralia play the way I expect them to play I don't see BO earning the #1 seed in districts. Centralia has to face South Shelby, Clark County and Monroe City. It is possible they might lose 1 or more of those games. Moberly has to face Hannibal and Jeffereson City still. I see 1 of those games as a loss for Moberly. Put that together I see the district top 3 seeds being
#1 Centralia
#2 Blair Oaks
#3 Moberly or Wright City

Even if BO beats Topeka Seamen and Moberly and Centralia play the way I expect them to play I don't see BO earning the #1 seed in districts. Centralia has to face South Shelby, Clark County and Monroe City. It is possible they might lose 1 or more of those games. Moberly has to face Hannibal and Jeffereson City still. I see 1 of those games as a loss for Moberly. Put that together I see the district top 3 seeds being
#1 Centralia
#2 Blair Oaks
#3 Moberly or Wright City
I think Centralia will end up 7 and 2. I get to see them in person tonight and will know more. I think Moberly is probably looking at 7 and 2 as well.

Man valle has a cakewalk into the finals. District 1 and 2 ? lol. 3 and 4..fair grove going to win that? Maybe? Valle turbo clocks Fair Grove.

OOF.

Meanwhile Lamar will have to beat Higg and then Bowling Green or East Buch.

It's almost like valle has someone on the crew making these brackets up.
Dear god Valle lives in your head. Your obsession is borderline Biden creepy

Hey Joe. Welcome aboard.
giphy.gif

Who else is in Lamar's district?

3 at 5-0. Adrian, Sarcoxie, and Butler. Diamond and Stockton are much improved this year. Eldo is down, but with Lamar's tough schedule they may drop to a lower seed with an additional loss and not get a bye or a breather game. Especially, if one or two of the other 3 win out. Sarcoxie won't beat Marionville according to my inner Gollum but should win their other games. Do Adrian and Butler play in the regular season?

Looks like a barnburner district!

3 at 5-0. Adrian, Sarcoxie, and Butler. Diamond and Stockton are much improved this year. Eldo is down, but with Lamar's tough schedule they may drop to a lower seed with an additional loss and not get a bye or a breather game. Especially, if one or two of the other 3 win out. Sarcoxie won't beat Marionville according to my inner Gollum but should win their other games. Do Adrian and Butler play in the regular season?

If Lamar is healthy, they will turbo clock every team in their district.

Last edited:
Reactions: da bears 25
Like they almost did East Newton last night?
To be fair east newton is a lot more competitive this year than years past! I know only one win but they’ve been competitive in all their games.

Lamar's schedule with all Class 3 and 4 teams will keep them at the top spot even if they drop one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT